Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-13-2008, 11:48 PM   #1
jason&jilliansmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Saskatchewan Moms!

Who's out there?! I'm in Moose Jaw!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Saskatchewan Moms!

me!

there is also a saskatoon mama and a humboldt mama and there was a regina mama at one time too
Old 01-14-2008, 07:58 AM   #3
LindusandGrace
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hi I'm strill in alberta but we are moving to my hubby's hometown next month! Soon to be Estevan momma here!

Don't like my lack of punctuation or spelling? Don't read my posts.
"Home is what catches you when you fall. And we all fall."
LindusandGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

hey cool! i'm 40 minutes across the pipeline from estevan i frequent their walmart cause it is bigger and better than ours, and one of my bridesmaids just is moving there. her bf is the manager of the new peaveymart
Old 01-15-2008, 08:30 AM   #5
nocturnalmama
Registered Users
Formerly: mom2chloesophie

Hi there... I'm in Regina! My dad worked in Estevan last summer and we stayed a few weekends in his motorhome... we also went to Walmart there - its a nice Walmart really!! (as nice as Walmart can be I guess...). We'll be doing the same next summer too...

Robin
nocturnalmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:49 AM   #6
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

regina has micheals! i would trade walmart and a dozen other useless stores for micheals! not to mention there are two of the best ap and crafty stores right beside each other on 13th!

wow theres more of us than i thought
Old 01-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #7
LindusandGrace
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

nice to know there's other people who go there. i'm soooo sad about leaving my city i'm in now. we have 2 micheals and 3 walmarts! LOL.
Well sask ladies we should all arrange some sort of playdate in the summer for all the kids!

Don't like my lack of punctuation or spelling? Don't read my posts.
"Home is what catches you when you fall. And we all fall."
LindusandGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:32 AM   #8
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

i don't know about estevan but weyburn has a nonprofit organization that has facilities for a group meet up. its called the family place and it a playgroup sort of thing. regina has a ymca thing i think but am not sure

next time i see estevans mayor i'll have to ask what they have there. (the mayor is DH's uncle)
Old 01-16-2008, 08:27 AM   #9
nocturnalmama
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1boy1girl1bitty2 View Post
i don't know about estevan but weyburn has a nonprofit organization that has facilities for a group meet up. its called the family place and it a playgroup sort of thing. regina has a ymca thing i think but am not sure

next time i see estevans mayor i'll have to ask what they have there. (the mayor is DH's uncle)

Hahaha... my dad worked for City Hall, they probably know each other fairly well, lol. What a small world isnt it? Bizarre...

Estevan has a FANTABULOUS indoor water park with waterslides and a totally awesome kiddie pool! Regina has loads of fun places to meet up... not sure about Saskatoon...

I am not a big Michaels fan though... I spend too much money every time I go there...

The store on 13th... Groovy Mama, one of my good friends owns that store and we do these awesome "get the poop on cloth diapering" workshops together where we educate parents about cloth diapers... its loads of fun!! (you can read about it in my blog http://tushclothdiapers.ca/blog). The other store... Golden Willow is heaven on earth... the most amazing fibre store and the owner Sharon is sooo super nice. We are lucky to have those two stores here and I would gladly trade all the walmarts in the world to keep those stores around forever!!

Robin
Old 01-16-2008, 08:29 AM   #10
nocturnalmama
Registered Users

I should add 1boy1girl1bittytoo that our children are almost exactly the same ages...

mine are 05/18/02 06/12/05 and 11/05/07

Robin