Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-15-2008, 10:43 PM   #1
tinab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking NE Ohio area meetup?

I am just going to take the plunge here and suggest that we all from the Greater (or more gooder as my bro would say) Cleveland/Akron/Canton/ Lorain County/Medina county mamas should figure out a meetup! I feel so isolated as a CD mama. My friend (I love her but) loved my dipes, but just could not figure out why I would go to all the trouble. I feel like it's less trouble! No running out to the store just for dipes like I used to. As soon as I figure out what to do with my PP money (I think I need more BG or a Thirsties AIO... but back to subject at hand), I will feel even more confident CDing.
I just need need need need need to meet up with some CD mamas! We can post here and get a feel for where we all are and where would be good, or pick more than one area so it would be convenient for all of us mamas. I am in lovely North Royalton which is close by I71 and I77 and I know a lot about the westside and such (and I am open to east or south . ) My eldest loves to travel and I don't mind driving myself.
I'm not sure if there are any cool coffee shops to meet at or those mall play places are neat (my DD's had a SAHP meetup today at one and loved it, just had to carry the purel type stuff). We really should get together!
Soon to be TTC #3; the final chapter!
Moola Invites
tinab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:05 AM   #2
brogusin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NE Ohio area meetup?

I live in Alliance but work in Akron so I'm pretty flexible!!
Old 01-16-2008, 09:38 AM   #3
lotusblossom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NE Ohio area meetup?

I'm currently living in the Chicago area, but DH is from Akron/Canton area, so we're looking to move there this summer. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread! It would be nice to already have a place to meet and make friends.
lotusblossom is offline   Reply With Quote