Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
not_a_witch
Registered Users

Funded Pay Pal

What is funded pay pal?
not_a_witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
asianmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Funded Pay Pal

money that is in ur paypal account already or is instant transfered from ur bank account to ur paypal account( people with the personal paypal account have funded paypal) premier paypal is when u get charged fees for any and all transactions u do.
Amen.
asianmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:34 AM   #3
dawn3girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a ?
If you pay with a cc what fees should be covered? I used the paypal calc site to figure out the extra fees. I've bought about 3 things from DS and I have always covered all fees including paypal's fees. Is this right? Or do I just need to cover the difference? Does anyone know?
dawn3girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 05:45 PM   #4
silver
Registered Users
seller

Hm, for some reason I've always thought that "funded" meant it was already in your paypal account and would transfer instantly. If it has to come from your bank account, it usually takes about 8 days (at least for mine) and I thought that was NOT considered funded. Anybody know?
Old 03-19-2008, 05:49 PM   #5
krissyo
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver View Post
Hm, for some reason I've always thought that "funded" meant it was already in your paypal account and would transfer instantly. If it has to come from your bank account, it usually takes about 8 days (at least for mine) and I thought that was NOT considered funded. Anybody know?
I think it depends on the transfer from your account. Mine is an instant transfer, so when I pay, the person gets the money right away (just like I had it in my paypal already) If its not instant, it may take longer.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:51 PM   #6
silver
Registered Users
seller

Do you have any idea how I could change mine to transfer instantly? It's so frustrating, it comes out of my bank account the SAME day but seller doesn't recieve payment for about eight days!