Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
Miles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Last min things

Does any of you have any last min things to do before the baby comes? Buy anything or have it all?

We have everything already, but I want to clean up my hallway and DD rooms before she comes. Other than that I want to try to relax. My bag is packed and I hope I have everything in it! I didnt have time to pack a bag with my DD, so I had to find lists off the internet as to what to put in the bag!
Old 03-31-2008, 12:44 PM   #2
Cranberrycove
Registered Users
seller

Re: Last min things

I'm due April 30th and I totally forgot about the hospital bag until just now when I read your post. eek!
Old 03-31-2008, 12:54 PM   #3
Miles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranberrycove View Post
I'm due April 30th and I totally forgot about the hospital bag until just now when I read your post. eek!
LOL! I had to do it early since I have GD and not sure when she was going to come. I did it around 35 wks, you still have time so your safe!

I just finished up washing everything this wkend when I was feeling ok. I feel like crap today, not sure of the stress that has been going on here the last week or what. I am trying to just relax today in hopes it will go away.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:47 PM   #4
sprout18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I still have to pack my bag and wash the diapers, bassinet stuff and carseat cover. I bought my nursing bra and some hats for the little one this weekend so I think we have pretty much everything and our set. Just waiting for the little one to decide to come - hopefully that will be soon!
Old 03-31-2008, 01:00 PM   #5
vmccal1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My favorite last minute thing to do was unpack my bag! I decided 2 days before DS was born and after much research to deliver at home with a midwife. It was so GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
vmccal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:18 PM   #6
Miles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wish I could have a home birth, I have GD so I cant.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:39 PM   #7
kezoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have to sort out my nursing bras yet (e.g. weed out the old ones that I can't bear to wear for the THIRD time!). I also can't find my sleeping bra... grrr. I also have about 10 dipes left to wash (all the small pockets/AI2s) and have to get the dipes organized into the dresser. Everything else is ready to go! Yay! Oh, except for a name for this LO...small item right?
kezoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:43 PM   #8
Miles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My best friend didnt have a name with any of her girls until after she had them.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:02 PM   #9
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm a little over 37 weeks and I *still* have not packed my hospital bag, and I haven't even purchased everything I need for my hospital bag! I need some toiletries, another nightgown, another nursing bra, a comfy outfit to wear home, and a few other things. I also need to pack all of the cloth diapers and a couple of outfits for the baby to wear. Ack! I so need to get on the ball!

Other than that the crib is sidecarred to our bed, all of her diapers are washed, all of her clothes washed. The house has been pretty well decluttered and cleaned and I have almost everything else I need so it's just the hospital bag that needs to get done. I need to get a sling but I think I'm going to wait until she gets here and then buy one from our local store that has a wide selection.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:46 PM   #10
pixilated
Registered Users
seller

Clean the carpets, I still haven't gotten around to doing it yet. And I NEED to install the infant seat base in DH's Exploder tomorrow. I don't trust him to do it(that's what happens when you've been a CPS technician)

Other than that, I'm washing up the prefolds now, then I'm going to dye the infant CPF's.

I would like to caught up on all the laundry too. And I'm hauling recycling to the center later tonight.

Last edited by pixilated; 03-31-2008 at 04:30 PM.
pixilated is offline   Reply With Quote