Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2006, 11:20 AM   #1
Shay
Banned

Kushies?

Do anyone like these? What are good or bad about them?
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:33 AM   #2
wigglewormsmom
Registered Users
seller

Re: Kushies?

I had kushies ultra aio's. I liked the fit-they worked from last July to this July, but we had to stop using them because they are not pul, but some vinyl material. They starting cracking and scratching dd to the point of making the skin raw. So now I've turned them into fitteds.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:57 AM   #3
sherbear178
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have some of the Ultra AIO. I like them a lot except that I find they are bulky under DD's pants. We mainly use them for overnight diapers and they work well. We dont have much leaks at all and DD is a very heavy wetter. I got most of mine off of ebay. Most new. They will last longest if you dont put them in the dryer as it breaks the outer layer down more quickly. I almost always line dry mine unless I am in a hurry. I have had mine for about 6 months and we dont have any problems with cracking of the outer layer, at least not yet anyway. Overall I like them and I would buy them again. Stay away from the kushies classics though if you are looking for AIO's. My daughter pees right through the classics. HTH

Sherry
Old 09-08-2006, 12:00 PM   #4
gilbertkimber
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

these are the first dipes I used. i didnt like them becasue they were way too bulky and I swore my boys were going to be bow-legged. Never had any leaks from the Ultra, just way too bulky.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:32 PM   #5
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbertkimber
these are the first dipes I used. i didnt like them becasue they were way too bulky and I swore my boys were going to be bow-legged. Never had any leaks from the Ultra, just way too bulky.

Same here...these were the only cloth dipes i knew about when my ds #3 was 2 mos. They are bulky. I did not have leaks and they are a little rough. When he outgrew them I went to Fuzzi Bunz. I couldnt believe the difference!! I felt really bad. I was afraid of bowed legs! But he is fine!!

Great dipes except they are bulky. I have 18 AIO's and 4 fitted if anyone is interested. PM me. I will part for $2 each. or $40 for all plus shipping. Some have some stains, others still look pretty good. They have been well used. I never used the fitteds, I don't have any covers.

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:33 PM   #6
Shay
Banned

I was looking at buying these.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4601012
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote