Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2006, 11:23 PM   #1
Radish4ever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just totally frustrated.. ugh

I don't know what the deal is... my life is really NOT that complicated.... but lately I've just felt BLAH about everything. I mystery shop for a "living" and have completely played hookie lately - I've cancelled my shops or haven't filled out the reports........... I've been napping more than usual and wanting alone time....... getting frustrated with Grace and DH easily. It's just annoying that I'm like this right now.....
I JUST finished a semester of school on Thursday so that helps.... I'm NOT pg, NOT on the rag (lol), NOT depressed... just........ BLAH and frustrated and lacking motivation. LOL

HELP
Radish4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 11:25 PM   #2
Melissa
Banned
seller

Re: Just totally frustrated.. ugh

I was gonna say pg lol

I go thru this every once in a while too and feel like I am starting another slump myself. Try to get some alone time or no kid time. For me I feel worse when I dont take the little bit of time for myself. Hope you feel better soon.
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 11:57 PM   #3
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

i'm sorry girl, im'ing you right now
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 12:07 AM   #4
Fuzzi Fannies Creations
Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers
seller

My Mood:

Hugs mama! Hope things get better.. pm me if ya need to chat!
Old 05-07-2006, 07:43 AM   #5
leobaby04
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have felt this way a lot since we moved and I don't have any adult friends to meet for lunch or something like that. It came to a head this past week when we all had a cold and I was PMS'ing and I was just sooooo impatient with Colleen and DH that it was upsetting me. I think for me the solution is to get out of the house more, with or without her.

I hope things get better for ya really soon!
leobaby04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 08:45 AM   #6
2sweetboys
Registered Users
seller
seller

Jenn, I'm totally there with ya! I feel like this everyday. I don't have any friends, and I've lived here all my life! I get to the point some days where I just want to tell DH and the boys to just leave me alone. I always feel bad about how I feel, but I know that I just need to find an outlet. Of course DH doesn't understand because he works 12 hour shifts, so he gets to remove himself from the house and whatever is going on here...I don't. If you ever want to chat just pm or email me and we can chat away.

One thing I do is take Aedan to daycare one day a week. I feel that this is good for both of us, because he gets to spend the whole day playing with other kids and I get a toddler-free day. If I'm having a really bad week I take Harley too, but not very often since I think he's just a little too young for daycare (9 months).