Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-13-2006, 05:13 AM   #1
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
PG test question LOL

I think I got a dud because I POAS this morning and the whole strip became pink, the controllerline was dark pink like it should and the line, where the positive line should be, is white!

I have the WORST luck with PG tests I don't know why I try. Oh well, OB appt. at 10:30est today
Old 09-13-2006, 05:15 AM   #2
Severine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: PG test question LOL

That's possible. It just means more dye moved through the window than usual. What you're seeing as a white line is where the antibody is to pick up hCG. It would be pink also if you're pg... but since it's white, it's a negative.

Have you visited peeonastick.com before?
Severine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:30 AM   #3
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Just my luck I am hoping my doc will take one look at my cervix and go "congratulations!"

I had a bit more bleeding last night so it makes me wonder what is going on here, if I am PG. I did have a partial placenta previa so I wonder if I am PG, if it's implanted too close to the cervical OS like my last one. I had bleeding in the first weeks with him too.

Oh the stress of it all!
Old 09-13-2006, 06:47 AM   #4
Severine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Have you had problems in the past with pg tests? Some women just can't get accurate results with them.
Severine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:50 AM   #5
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severine
Have you had problems in the past with pg tests? Some women just can't get accurate results with them.
I have only had 2 pos. pg tests ever in my whole fertile career LOL and this may be PG #6. I even had a BFN for a blood test when I was indeed PG! And I ended up being 9weeks PG when I finally DID get a BFP with a HPT so that is one of the 2 pos. pg tests I have had. LOL This is why I get so stressed because I watch others get a BFP within 2 weeks of their O date and I have to wait weeks in some cases
Old 09-13-2006, 07:16 AM   #6
AngelMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

On the subject of bum tests... Can I hijack for a minute?? I had one where there was a chunk out of the control line? Has anyone ever seen that before?

Here I was naive thinking either it worked perfectly or nothing showed up at all!! LOL

keegansmommy, hope you're preggo!!!