Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2006, 07:04 AM   #1
raversangel
Banned

Unhappy Spotting....TMI *UPDATE on third page*

yuck, so for the past week its gone from pink tinged and stopping at night, to pink all the time, now the past day its going to actual red dots on my pad..to this point it was mostly just when i wiped and minor stuff on the pad, now its actual bright red spots...i should meniton that today was the day i was supposed to get my second period...now i have NO cramps, and if anything my nausea is getting worse as the bleeding is...any advice? i'm kinda in a hardplace b/c my insurance doesn't start up for another three months...any thoughts?

*update*

so the good news is i have a bladder infection that is causing the bleeding...they found a heartbeat 103 and said i am more like 6wks than 8wks...the bad news is that they said that i have an assymetrical yolk sac and the fetal pule doesn't match the heartbeat...whatever that means...but the er doc made it sound that the pregnancy wouldn't stick, but to go see a obgyn tomarrow, which of course i can't b/c of insurance...but at least i know the bleeding isn't from the baby and as of today the baby is alive

Last edited by raversangel; 05-17-2006 at 10:42 AM.
raversangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:08 AM   #2
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Spotting....TMI

I really dont know, but I hope everything is OK with you. Wishing you the best!
Old 05-08-2006, 07:09 AM   #3
Tangy
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I think its semi-common to spot around when you should get your period. Maybe you could just go have things checked out? Do you use a doctor or midwife?
Tangy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:12 AM   #4
raversangel
Banned

i'm planning on using a midwife, but insurance doesn't start for three weeks, so the only way to get stuff checked out is to haul everyone into the hospital...i mean the mama wants to see wth is going on, the practical person says reguardless of what is going on they can't stop anything so just ride it out...but i'm so nauseated and emotional all i want to do is b/c of the uncertainty..
Old 05-08-2006, 07:14 AM   #5
Tangy
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I totally understand. You're completely right. I hope things work out for you.
Tangy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 08:17 AM   #6
deejahd
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been spotting/bleeding on and off since I was 5 weeks pregnant. I was assured by my ob that it's coming from the outside of my cervix and not the baby. There are glands on the outside of your cervix that apparently have blood vessels that are very easy to break. I wouldn't be concerned unless you have painful cramping. I'm so sorry that you are going through this and that it's so emotional for you. Maybe call your OB that delivered your last child and get him/her to call you back for reassurance. That doesn't cost anything.
deejahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 08:31 AM   #7
raversangel
Banned

well i just wiped again and there are tiny blood clots...i'm having my mom take me to the hospital...please send good vibes my way, i've never been so scared
Old 05-13-2006, 08:41 AM   #8
FancifulFanny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Spotting....TMI *UPDATE IN FIRST POST*

(((Hugs))) I know all too well how emotional a time this can be.
FancifulFanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 09:54 PM   #9
hungrytree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Praying for strength and peace for you and your family. Please let us know how you are doing. We are hoping for the best for you.
Old 05-14-2006, 04:59 PM   #10
raversangel
Banned

-dh again-

she was starting to do better, then when the cycle of antibiotics were done the infection came back worse than it was before, so she is back in the er again to see what the heck is going on...thank you everyone for your prayers...its so frustrating to be going through this period, much less while she is pregnant...