Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2006, 08:00 PM   #1
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Angry SICK & TIRED of...

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr.

I bought a bunch of Little Lambs stuff from "Little Lambs" on Ebay...it took FOREVER to get THEN she SENT ME THE WRONG STUFF & SOME THINGS i STILL HAVE NOT EVEN GOT!!!!! She banned me from being able to contact her after I asked when my items would really ship- she kept promising theyd ship and then wouldnt, promising theyd ship and they woouldnt, etc...

THEN the dipes I actually got, were supposed to be OS up to 35lbs and dont fit out skinny 24lb boy! They are tiny! AND they wick badly throughout the ENTIRE COVER-everywhere. Then, she sent me the wrong colors, only 1/2 my order and even some of the the wrong items. But, like I said, she blocked me on Ebay after asking for a delivery confirmation so I could track where my package was that supposed mailed early April.... (It got here and showed a ship date of 5/5!!!!!) And she wont return any of my emails... I have already won one Paypal complaint and all others are pending...

I just want this all to be over. I was originally planning on buying another 20 dipes for my boys + soakers, liners, etc, but decided after buying 8 OS dipes, 10 soakers, and 10 liners, that I should probably slow down and wait and make sure they worked....I am glad I stopped. The hemp stuff that I actually did get does work....

OH & for the record: the LL dipes I bought from a DS mom do not leak & work great too. Actually those came with white liners that work a lot better than the hemp, I dont what it is though. And she (DS mom)said they were "size 1" but they are the same size-if not alittle bigger than the ones I got from little lambs herself, making me wonder if LL sent me the wrong size as well.

I got what should have FINALLY been my last pkg today...it was supposed to be 2 OS sage dipes & 2 OS burgandy dipes...I got one girly lavendar one & 2 burgandys...and they look even smaller than the others ones...
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 08:04 PM   #2
Luvmybabies
My two cuties :)
sitesupporter
seller

Re: SICK & TIRED of...

Sorry mama! Take a look through her feedback on ebay and www.diaperpin.com - you're not the only one.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh man that sucks!! Leave fb for her over there!! I have like 12 OS LL AIO'S I have bought from other mama's here and never had a problem but I would ever buy from her hearing how nasty she can be!
Old 05-08-2006, 08:10 PM   #4
Meisubaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry you are going through this. I won't buy from her either because of all the negative feedback she has. They reeked of cigarette smoke too I bet!!!???!!!
Meisubaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:11 PM   #5
meco
Registered Users

I never hear anything but the worst about this company. I wonder how they stay in business. I am so sorry, mama, I hope your situation is resolved soon.
meco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:28 PM   #6
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Exclamation Re: SICK & TIRED of...

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE LEFT NEGATIVE FB ON ME! RUINED MY LONG TIME 100% I MIGHT ADD! HERE IS THE EMAIL SHE SEND ME:

Item: New Little Lambs One Sz Hemp AIO Cloth Diapers $0 SH HH (7759448135)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
little*lambs is the seller.

Hello :-) I want you to know that I bear no ill will toward you. I wanted to give you the opportunity to withdraw the
negatives from your feedback rating. Whether you choose to withdraw the negative feedback mutually or not, I will be reporting
you to ebay as the feedback that you have left for me is in clear violation of their Feedback Abuse & Removal
Policy. Please read the policy here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ithdrawal.html

in particular:

Feedback that meets any of the circumstances below is feedback abuse and may be subject to removal.

The feedback makes reference to an eBay, PayPal or law enforcement organization investigation.

so, ebay will remove your negative comments from my feedback rating. In my experience it will take them from
1 week to a month to get around to doing this.

YOU KNOW, ITS AN EBAY VIOLATION TO LEAVE ADVERTISEMENTS IN ANY FB LEFT FOR SOMEONE- SHE DOES THIS OVER AND OVER BUT EBAY DOES NOTHING!!!!
Old 05-09-2006, 06:44 PM   #7
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 05-08-2006, 08:17 PM   #8
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Re: SICK & TIRED of...

Yeah, I saw she has several neg's now- when I first started bidding she only had a couple and she had replied to those saying they were lieing and had proof, etc..... I also saw where if someone leaves Neg FB on her she leaves meg FB FULL of advertisement for her business on that person- which is supposed to be an Ebay violation. I have years of 100% positive FB and was afraid to mess it up by leaving neg FB, but after todays pkg, I decided it was worth it now... I just cant understand how someone could be like that... I heard from someone that maybe her business grew faster than she could handle BUT then why does she keep listing more and more daily on Ebay? You'd think she would take a break, make sure everyone who has already bought is taken care of, then maybe create some stock, and sell them at weekly instead or daily so she could be working on them and the auctions are running. That would make sense right? And the "ships within 6 business days" that she has listed is just wrong.....it's been atleast 3weeks b/f she ships them- even her + FB states that...
Old 05-08-2006, 08:28 PM   #9
SandyG
Moderator at heart, but no longer moderator
The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the right
seller

so sory to hear that
SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 08:40 PM   #10
MilkOnDemand
Registered Users
seller

Sorry you had the misfortune of dealing with her. Good for you on leaving the negative feedback. Little Lambs should be shut down!
MilkOnDemand is offline   Reply With Quote