Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
BECKYBOOanTODDY2
Registered Users

My Mood:
HELP!!!! I need a Vancouver mama to make me some bows (or can I borrow a pair??)

My dd's 2nd bday is on tuesday the 17th (in a couple days) and I had some bow makers fall thru on a diff site (after i paid them) so I am desperate to get some boutique-y toddler bows made for pics that we are having done on Tuesday. I would love to borrow a pair or just have some made that will match her bday dress - it's from the new Gymboree layette line - the watermelon red and white gingham dress. I can post a pic if I need to. I am desperate. I don't want my baby to have naked piggies!!!!! Help!!
Becky - married to wonderful hubby Todd and mommy of Joleah 10-4-96, Jacinda 2-21-99 and Madilynn 6-17-06!! Also Co-founder of Dilly Dallies ~ Baby Slings and Things! Where we make custom mei tais and pouch slings plus so much more. Ask me!
BECKYBOOanTODDY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #2
BECKYBOOanTODDY2
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: HELP!!!! I need a Vancouver mama to make me some bows (or can I borrow a pair??)

anyone? Please - I am desperate and only have a couple more days to find these.....
Becky - married to wonderful hubby Todd and mommy of Joleah 10-4-96, Jacinda 2-21-99 and Madilynn 6-17-06!! Also Co-founder of Dilly Dallies ~ Baby Slings and Things! Where we make custom mei tais and pouch slings plus so much more. Ask me!
Old 06-14-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
mamato3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HELP!!!! I need a Vancouver mama to make me some bows (or can I borrow a pair??)

pm'd ya

mamato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #4
BECKYBOOanTODDY2
Registered Users

My Mood:

dang - you are too far!! super cute bows though!!! Anyone else live closer??? I don't have time to wait for the mail so I am hoping to find someone within driving distance....