Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-14-2006, 04:23 PM   #1
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
So After a Tubal and One Positive Test with FMU and 4 neg tests afterwards UPDATED AG

I really don't know what to think. The test was instantly yet faintly positive, I couldn't even get a pic of it so I really don't know what to think
I had another positive pee test this evening but it was a less sensitive test and still really light. It measure 50m(whatever the rest of those letters are) I think the other one was 20 so if that is so it would be right for it to just start showing on these. I need more sensitive tests but my van broke this evening on my way to the hospital for a blood test
Blood test was neg but i'm still getting pos pee tests Not real sure what to think. Unless It's either too early or I'm gonna have another SUPER early MC

Last edited by cowmommy; 10-20-2006 at 07:39 AM.
cowmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 04:27 PM   #2
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:
Re: So After a Tubal and One Positive Test with FMU and 4 neg tests afterwards

My guess is youre gonna need a blood test
GL mama!
Old 10-14-2006, 04:33 PM   #3
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

how late are you? or do you not get AF?
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 04:57 PM   #4
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane View Post
how late are you? or do you not get AF?
I'm stupid and since having the tubal I haven't felt the need to keep up with first day of last period so I'm not real sure WHEN I started last I do know about 1 week ago I had a little bit of spotting which I thought odd right towards the middle of my cycle, then with combined symptoms of starving but feeling sick the moment I get food in front of me and not being able to get enough sleep I decided to test, now I'm even more confused than what I was before I tested
Old 10-14-2006, 06:58 PM   #5
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmommy View Post
I'm stupid and since having the tubal I haven't felt the need to keep up with first day of last period so I'm not real sure WHEN I started last I do know about 1 week ago I had a little bit of spotting which I thought odd right towards the middle of my cycle, then with combined symptoms of starving but feeling sick the moment I get food in front of me and not being able to get enough sleep I decided to test, now I'm even more confused than what I was before I tested

oh. well, the symptoms do sound like you could be preggo. I agree with the other posters. I would get a blood test.

****On a side note I was just wondering about the period and tubal thing. My aunt had a tubal years ago and does not get her period. Now my sisters friend had a tubal a year or so ago and still gets her period. very confusing
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:21 PM   #6
cowmommy
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
oh. well, the symptoms do sound like you could be preggo. I agree with the other posters. I would get a blood test.

****On a side note I was just wondering about the period and tubal thing. My aunt had a tubal years ago and does not get her period. Now my sisters friend had a tubal a year or so ago and still gets her period. very confusing
a tubal should NOT mess with a period. the only thing that would mess with that is if they messed up her ovaries somehow
Old 10-14-2006, 11:08 PM   #7
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

to the first part, and to the second, a tubal only messes with the fallopian tubes. the hormones come from the ovaries, and those arent messed with, unless something went wrong, she had somethibng done to them on purose, or she really had a hysterectomy or maybe shes got an iud ( though i dunno why on that one LOL )or something like that...
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 05:00 PM   #8
heidisue
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would get the blood test or give it a few more days to get your levels higher (so the stick can detect it better). If mid cycle was about a week ago - then you should be on about day 21?? Most of the sticks work best after you miss your period.
heidisue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 05:49 PM   #9
crazyda79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I agree with a blood test or waiting a few more days. Hope you are able to be unconfused soon
Old 10-14-2006, 07:05 PM   #10
KV Boo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would go for the blood test too cause after a tubal you can have an etopic pregnancy.

Mommy to Tatiana 12 years old
Stacy 10 years old and Gabriella born August 3, 2006 My little baby girl!!
KV Boo is offline   Reply With Quote