Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2006, 02:54 PM   #1
sprout18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Baby Fever!

I'm afraid I am getting baby fever again! I have three boys who are all just about 18 months apart. Well my youngest is now 15 months and I'm thinking I want one more! One more child would mean a huge change though as we would need a bigger vehicle, another car seat and since we got rid of all our other baby stuff we would need lots of new things for the baby. I would really like to try for a girl but if the next child we had was a boy we wouldn't have anymore. 4 is definately my limit. Actually I might already be preggo which is what really got me thinking about this stuff. My dh doesn't really want another one I think because he thinks its going to cost so much but really it won't cost that much except for cloth diapers in a small size cause I bf. I don't know. Of course if we got preggo now that would mean 3 out of 4 kids would be August birthdays! Am I totally crazy?
Old 11-17-2006, 03:03 PM   #2
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby Fever!

Not one bit! I am mama to 3 kids and am dying to have another and yes, that's right my youngest isn't even 3 months old yet. I think #1 and #2 are the financial adjustments after that you are already used to being broke. Go for it mama!!
Old 11-21-2006, 02:49 PM   #3
jenmcfar
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nope, I don't think that you're crazy! I have four boys and as of May, one little girl. I am still not sure that we're done! That is crazy talk as we can't afford more right now (can barely afford the gorgeous children we have now) but I am not quite sure that I feel "done".
Old 11-21-2006, 04:01 PM   #4
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DS is 18months and I have been wanting another one for ages now (before ds was 6months old I have wanted another one...but we went through ALOT in our 1st year of marriage, getting married, ds being born early, hospital time for him, me having problems after he was born and hospital time for me, dh seperating from the military, taking a new job, moving from our home together in GA, to IL, etc....now that things have settled down I am VERY ready for another one, so I dont think your crazy, even if you already have 3 good luck in your decision
Old 11-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #5
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I don't think you're crazy. In my case I don't think there's a cure... I always have baby fever! I had three girls in three years and if I was pg right now, I would be freaked out but also thrilled, LOL.

I love babies
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote