Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2009, 06:17 AM   #1
devholan
knit wit
seller

My Mood:
The Wool I Know -- Thursday

Good morning. I hope someone knows the song from the thread title this morning. Looking forward to a woolie playdate today. And good stuff stocking!

Come see our new store at BLUE GRASS BABY
devholan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:28 AM   #2
ladybenz
following my heart to the art

My Mood:
Re: The Wool I Know -- Thursday

Good morning! :wave2: busy day for me today, now that I've got the gauge right on the treehuggers I'm hoping to get a lot of work done on this pair today. I also have a couple of custom dipes to sew, they are sitting by the sewing machine waiting for nap time.

I think I'm going to make a t-shirt to go with the rainbows set (basically just applique some of the d*ck and jane fabric to a t-shirt) anyone know of anywhere to get blank colored ts at a brick and mortar store? I can get white ones at target, but no plain colors. I'm askeered of wal-mart since I always seem to lose my temper in there...
Old navy? h&m?
ladybenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
devholan
knit wit
seller

My Mood:

Good morning Aimee. I think Old Navy is an option. Babies R Us has a few brands w/ blank, colored T's as well. And there is an American Apparel store in a mall in Charlotte. Maybe you have one around there somewhere?

Come see our new store at BLUE GRASS BABY
devholan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:37 AM   #4
iheartruiner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My vote is for ON. How do you not have colored blanks at your Target? We have them here.

I'm almost finished with an instock pair of capris I'll be back to post WIP shots momentarily.

And I should be here more often today

GalleryBlogFan Page!
iheartruiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:42 AM   #5
ladybenz
following my heart to the art

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartruiner View Post
My vote is for ON. How do you not have colored blanks at your Target? We have them here.

I'm almost finished with an instock pair of capris I'll be back to post WIP shots momentarily.

And I should be here more often today
Dude, my target is laaaa-me. although, they have pretty good groceries. And lots of mama-sized colored blanks. They have a HUGE infant girls section, but the infant boys section is tiny. I've bought girls jeans for my boys because they didn't have a single pair of boys jeans in their size.

And the girls' stuff is all pastels and purple and pink, and I am really hoping to find a bright green or red or orange, or even yellow. Of course, if I drove 5 miles in any direction, I could probably find another target...
ladybenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:38 AM   #6
kmwell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mornin'! I am almost finished with my first leg (EVER!). I think I should be able to finish them up tomorrow. I will not have a lot of working time today. I am pleased so far for my very first knitting project ever and considering I made my first knit stitch in my life less than 3 weeks ago . I am super happy with the way the leg is shaping up. Now hopefully I can duplicate it on leg #2 LOL.

Super proud and grateful SAHM to 4
kmwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:29 AM   #7
Shaineinok
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmwell View Post
Mornin'! I am almost finished with my first leg (EVER!). I think I should be able to finish them up tomorrow. I will not have a lot of working time today. I am pleased so far for my very first knitting project ever and considering I made my first knit stitch in my life less than 3 weeks ago . I am super happy with the way the leg is shaping up. Now hopefully I can duplicate it on leg #2 LOL.

They look really great!
Shaineinok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:23 AM   #8
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Wow! Great Job! I'm just learning too, and I'm praying I can do that well within 3 weeks! I finally did a perfect cast-on yesterday, and am still working on getting the knit stich right. I just can't seem to get all my fingers to do what they're supposed to do at the same time, and it seems that everything is so tight and I can't get my needle to pull the yarn through the hole.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #9
Knutsonfam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Did you see my post yesterday? I said maybe I should have kept this. Give it back J/K I glad it is going to great use.

Last edited by Knutsonfam; 02-19-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Knutsonfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:39 AM   #10
~Peach~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oooh Collective Soul! Good one Dev!

Sakura Knit YYMN giveaway at 100 fans!
~Peach~ is offline   Reply With Quote