Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2009, 06:11 AM   #1
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
April Buddha Bellies/Babies - Wednesday, Mar. 11

If you would like to be added to the list, just give me your due date and how far along you are today (weeks and days) and I'll add you to the list!!

If I have your weeks and days wrong, please just let me know. Pregnant brain, you know.

A word - I was having a hard time adding to original weeks/days so I looked on this website for standard dates using your due dates, http://www.obfocus.com/calculators/duedate.htm, sorry if yours is incorrect according this this website, even mine is 2 days off from what I thought, SO - if you'd like me to change it I can, just respond to this thread in HOT PINK color and I'd be happy to update, I of all people know how precious each day is when progressing. I also changed the format so it's easier to update weeks and days, so now check under your due date for progress

So I've added an April babies section since we had our first mama give birth already, so when and if you post about your L&D - I'll post it here for now (until I can get a sticky going).

APRIL BABIES
Keropisunshine23 (Summer) - March 5th (Sofiya - 6lbs)
babyliam - March 9th (Liam - 5lbs 13oz)

3/30/09 - 37w2d
honeybunmom

3/31/09 - 37w1d
newbiemam3

4/1/09 - 37w0d
my3kiddos
pridykidz
RoxiesDesigns

4/2/09 - 36w6d
GandH'sMom
Guardandolaluna
HeatherDanae
angel95annie

4/3/09 - 36w5d
madmax

4/4/09 - 36w4d
dogmama
mylaura2001
Smidgerooski
starsrmndmeofyou
jr1008

4/5/09 - 36w3d

TabbySanchez07

4/6/09 - 36w2d

mummyof2ooo

4/7/09 - 36w1d
isabel249

4/8/09 - 36w0d
sheandaru

4/9/09 - 35w6d
beautiful7
mum2James&Julia

4/10/09 - 35w5d
alternamama82
elenasmommie
ilovecookie
LClaire
Lingababe

4/12/09 - 35w3d
nisafiin (35w5d)

4/14/09 - 35w1d
carriermom
Erynne-L

4/15/09 - 35w0d
rwooley

4/16/09 - 34w6d
CEVmommy

4/17/09 - 34w5d
lindsayncadence
momma2two
princesshannon
Ruiz'sPieces
The3McCoys

4/18/09 - 34w4d

amyruth
jazter
patientlywaiting88

4/20/09 - 34w2d
emcat1980
jbrinkm
LaQuetta

4/21/09 - 34w1d
Airyl
jmokeefe
Riverdavidsmama

4/22/09 - 34w0d

AmyQ
Momma_Rock
Snugglebug

4/23/09 - 33w6d
b'smom
Mama Locs
princesslilahsmom

4/24/09 - 33w5d
hohaas (holly)
Jenifer
smblake

4/25/09 - 33w4d
babygirlsmom1005
majic2lee

4/26/09 - 33w3d
jessamomof4
mantlegirl

4/27/07 - 33w2d
iamslh
meemo96
MrsRegs
MsBurrows
zsusana

4/28/09 - 33w1d
brettmancan
CTuttle1005
zoeh2003

4/29/09 - 33w0d
happyhedgehog

4/30/09 - 32w6d

jayner

5/3/09 - 32w3d
beckstar

In our Prayers
Keropisunshine23 & baby Sofiya
5 angels in my heart always

Last edited by smblake; 03-11-2009 at 07:50 PM.
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:16 AM   #2
Jenifer
Banned

My Mood:
Re: April Buddha Bellies/Babies - Wednesday, Mar. 11

we are going to head to the park today, and i have a LOT of packages to mail today... fuuuun stuff! its dreary here, hoping it doesnt rain
Jenifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:22 AM   #3
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I plan on finishing up dying prefolds today - I did my first batch yesterday and it is hard work, so I'd like it all to be DONE in one day!!!

It is pouring here today, which I am pleased about, nothing melts snow faster than rain and temps above 40 degrees!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 06:33 AM   #4
beautiful8
Registered Users
Formerly: beautiful7
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smblake View Post
I plan on finishing up dying prefolds today - I did my first batch yesterday and it is hard work, so I'd like it all to be DONE in one day!!!

It is pouring here today, which I am pleased about, nothing melts snow faster than rain and temps above 40 degrees!!!
alright.....what did you do to your prefolds???

I ask because I am dying to tie dye mine up for DS. he has outgrown his gm's...and my prefolds are one thing I have that fits him and they are plain white. I need them cute for summer when we go coverless and I know how to dye, and have access here locally for procion dyes.

It is SUPER windy here today.

I FINALLY got my van back yesterday form the dealer, long story, anyway pic of that coming soon
but DS has a doc appt today, yay fun times.

Plus I am sewing up 1 pair of recycles for baby girl and a few bibs I cut out yesterday for the toddlers. I'm sick of the tiny overpriced store bought ones
beautiful8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #5
TabbySanchez07
Registered Users
seller

Well this is the first wed in a while I have no OB appt. Its tomorrow since my OB is out of town and I have to see another. So do they do a cervical check every appt after 36 weeks? I have never made it this far so I am not sure. I am hoping I have dilated a little more. I was a 3, then down to a 2 so I would like to be a 3 or 4. lol Make it easier for when labor comes. I am just so scared that when labor starts that I just wont be able to dialte. Never had the problem before, but I have gone into labor three times and the first time I didn't dilate (thank goodness!) the second time I dialted to a 3 and then after 7 hours it stopped and the third time I had contractions for 6 hours and never dilated more then what I was when I went in. His head is right there and my cervix is 70% effaced so at least I have that going for me. I am so excited to be past 36 weeks. I cant wait to get to 37! Thats my next goal, then 38.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #6
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautiful7 View Post
alright.....what did you do to your prefolds???

I ask because I am dying to tie dye mine up for DS. he has outgrown his gm's...and my prefolds are one thing I have that fits him and they are plain white. I need them cute for summer when we go coverless and I know how to dye, and have access here locally for procion dyes.

It is SUPER windy here today.
Well, I was inspired of course by craft chat threads and decided to try dying. So far, I am pleased, except that I'm not doing very many and I think I should have diluted my dyes more - they are darker than I'd hoped but oh well, first time. He won't be in these tiny tiny ones for too long anyway, then I can dye his infant ones later and hopefully I can tweak the colors enough to what I want.

I'm using dharma dyes and following instructions per their website. If you have any other questions, let me know - I am by NO means an expert dyer but I like to pretend.

It is really windy here too.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #7
Guardandolaluna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had my OB appt yesterday. I'm not dilated at all I hate pelvic exams
I can't believe I gained 4 lbs in a week! That is a total of 9lbs for me this whole pregnancy. I have had MS throughout, so I have not gained much which is ok cause I was overweight to begin with. I have to admit, I freaked out at the thought of gaining 4 lbs of baby! The dr. said it is probably mostly water.

Guardandolaluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #8
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardandolaluna View Post
I can't believe I gained 4 lbs in a week! That is a total of 9lbs for me this whole pregnancy. I have had MS throughout, so I have not gained much which is ok cause I was overweight to begin with. I have to admit, I freaked out at the thought of gaining 4 lbs of baby! The dr. said it is probably mostly water.
exactly the case with me, too. no dialation at all, she said my cervix was still closed, but soft. and i gained about 4-5 pounds from last week!

Catherine Grace (6)
John Gabriel (4)
Laura Josephine (1)
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
Spindle Spun
Spindle Spun - Handspun Goodness
Formerly: iamslh
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardandolaluna View Post
9 lbs?!!?

I've gained 42 lbs this pregnancy I started out really pretty small though (a size 6) so I guess I don't feel too bad about it.

I had a cervical exam last OB appointment ( I have weekly OB, weekly NST, and weekly biophysical profile U/S.)

I am not sure if he will check me again tomorrow when I go in. I have been having a LOT of contractions. They also tend to be really pretty painful. Today is actually the first day all week that I haven't averaged around 4-8 an hour. I have a ton of contractions, but I can tell they aren't the "real" contractions. However, every once in a while I have a "real" one. I know that if I were having 4-8 "real" contractions I would be concerned, but one "real" one per hour isn't so much right? Last week I wasn't dilated (which is a good thing) and I was 50% effaced.

This is week 33 for me! Hubby took a good picture of my belly, so I thought I'd share.

Last edited by Spindle Spun; 03-11-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Spindle Spun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:05 PM   #10
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

My mw is going to start checking next week (i think) 37 wks.
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote