Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:
EP for the weekend!

My dd went out of town this weekend with my dh and her brothers. I have to ep all weekend, not a huge deal, i epd the first ten days of her life and then pumped tons and tons and tons the first four months. I however have grown to loath my pump and so I am sad to have to pump all weekend.

No advice needed, I know what to do, I just wanted to whine. I know some of you have to ep all the time and I greatly admire you because i don't know if I could. so sorry for whining, time to put on my big girl britches and suck it up

thanks for letting me whine
Old 09-21-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
Sally's Red Meadow
Registered Users
josycat
seller

My Mood:
Re: EP for the weekend!

I'm not fond of pumping either.
Sally's Red Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #3
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I whine that I have to EP! IT makes me crazy! I have been doing it for almost 7 months-I can't beleive it! I hope your weekend with your pump went well mama!
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:09 AM   #4
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:

hey, i hear ya! if i have to pump outside of work i'm quite disappointed, cranky, and generally a grouch!!

Catherine Grace (6)
John Gabriel (4)
Laura Josephine (1)
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
PrincessDaisy
Registered Users

hey all!

I have to EP for about a 36-hour period this weekend -- I'm traveling out of town for a conference. It'll be my first trip away from my girl Anyone have any recommendations for how many bottles/bags I have to bring? She's about 3.5 months old now and still nursing on demand, so I couldn't tell you exactly how many times she nurses in a 24-hour period -- probably 6-7, but she'll sleep for several hours and then nurse three times in a 3-hour period.
PrincessDaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #6
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am not sure, mama. i have never left town without my baby, just had my baby leave me. Do you have plans on how you are caring for your milk. Bags will store flater.

if it were me, I would pump into my bottles and then store them in bags in the fridge so they don't take up as much space. I'd probably just pack a 50 pk even though i know i wouldn't need that much.

good luck, mama!