Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-24-2006, 02:30 PM   #1
Birdee
Registered Users
seller

Share your funniest CD goof-up stories....

My IL's were babysitting dd and when I came back they had changed her into a HH with an unstuffed FB over top as a cover I had emphasized she would need a cover for her dipes (but was referring to the fitteds I had set out for them) - oh well at least she wasn't about to leak out of that

Last edited by Birdee; 05-24-2006 at 02:54 PM.
Birdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 02:51 PM   #2
Shay
Banned

Re: Funniest CD goof-up?

At least they tried. That is so funny
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 02:54 PM   #3
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

When I first started CDing, my baby (now 3.5 years old!) was 6 months old. I had ordered a sampler package that came with 1 Kissaluvs fitted. Well, I had no idea the dang tag was supposed to be on the outside! So she wore it inside out. Oh, and I didn't know it was a "fitted" and that fitteds required covers, so I thought it was a pretty crappy diaper because my babe kept leaving wet spots all over my house.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:16 PM   #4
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer
When I first started CDing, my baby (now 3.5 years old!) was 6 months old. I had ordered a sampler package that came with 1 Kissaluvs fitted. Well, I had no idea the dang tag was supposed to be on the outside! So she wore it inside out. Oh, and I didn't know it was a "fitted" and that fitteds required covers, so I thought it was a pretty crappy diaper because my babe kept leaving wet spots all over my house.
That is so funny cause I did the same thing!! I guess its automatic to put the tag on the inside! lmao

Now I finally get it!
Old 05-24-2006, 09:20 PM   #5
ocean_o_curls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i was doing laundry and usually we always put liners in our fb to make poop clean ups easier well they were all dirty and i went outside to switch the laundry over and dh had changed her diaper well few hours later i go to give Ariana a bath and dh had put a doubler in her fb thinking it was a liner i was like what the heck is this thing doing in here
Old 05-24-2006, 10:13 PM   #6
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Share your funniest CD goof-up stories....

When DD was really young, (like 4 mos) I would just grab inserts and pockets and throw them in the diaper bag.

At church one Sunday, the poor nursery workers didn't know what to do. One was using an insert as a burp cloth and another was just turning the pocket around and around trying to figure it out.

Another time, the nursery worker handed DD to me, and said that she hoped she did the diaper right. Later when I went to change her, her diaper was almost falling off. She didn't know to snap the two snaps on a Roo, so the diaper was barely hanging on!

Before DH was as good as he is now, I had a prefitted and a prestuffed Roo in the diaper bag. I asked him to change her before we headed out to brunch with some friends after church. They came out of the nursery and she had this huge bubble but. Come to find out that he put the prefitted on and the Roo on top of that! It was too funny undoing all of that.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:56 PM   #7
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Poor DH. When we started CDing he just didn't get it. I came home one day and the babe was asleep and DH was so proud of himself when he said "I put one of those insert things in the diaper and put another one on top" meaning he put an insert in and a doubler in the diaper. When DS woke up, he was in an HH with just the HH stuffin OVAL (not the actual stuffin) as an insert and the stuffin laid in as a doubler. At least he didn't leak but I just said "good job honey" and gently explained what they were for.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:03 PM   #8
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:

i'm not sure what our first goof will be, but i'm sure it will be done by dh lol. although i've been showing him the different pf folds and he pays attention....i think. and he's all for this as well, he's probably going to grab the aio's, pockets and fitteds most often though lol.
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 03:14 PM   #9
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Its not a big goof, but H put Ethan into his fuzzibunz (the black one I bought for "daddy" because H loooves black). Anyway, it was time for his bath and when I went to take the diaper off, the bottom snaps were snapped to the top snaps and the little triangle thingies were just flapping away LOL. I said to H, "You're an engineer! You couldn't figure out that this just looked wrong?" It was a little mix up, but still kinda funny.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:20 PM   #10
Kylie&Logan'sMommy
A Mommy's Work is Never Done
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I had an emergency when dd was like 1 year old and had to leave her with dh for the first time where I didnt lay out diapers or have plans or anything. Well he showed up to meet me and hand over the baby on his way to work and he was so proud of himself she had on a snap-ez pul pocket that I had already stuffed with 2 jbs. And he said to me I remembered to put two of those insert things in it. Well I looked at dd and it was a wonder she fit in her pants. He put her the snap-ez with 2 more jbs layed in it for a total of 4 joeybunz. Guess we werent gonna have a leak that day right?