Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
cjbug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up Overnight/day trainers for older kids and adults!!!!!RAVE for Brandy's Boutique!

I found them!!! I've been searching and searching and trying to figure out what to do for my older bedwetter and big (and ever growing ) special needs little boy!
I know there are so many threads out there with parents asking for ideas, but very few with answers....
So here it is:
http://hyenacart.com/brandysboutique...?c=143&p=99595

Brandy's Boutique on hc---she has awesome awesome communication and customer service and her products are of superior quality.
We basically got what amounts to large sized pocket trainers with a wicking material inside, PUL outer, and a very large bamboo/zorb insert--I will most likely add more of my own inserts as well.
You can choose snaps or touchtape and she will make them all the way up to adult sizes!! This is THE answer---and I'm so thrilled to have found it and to be able to share with you!
Fan me on Facebook!!
cjbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
cjbug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Overnight/day trainers for older kids and adults!!!!!RAVE for Brandy's Boutique!

Fan me on Facebook!!
Old 11-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #3
mom2twinks
Registered Users

Re: Overnight/day trainers for older kids and adults!!!!!RAVE for Brandy's Boutique!

We have 2 ditto daddy night trainers for our 7 yo bedwetter and they do rock!
mom2twinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #4
Megsamomeee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

how cool!
Megsamomeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:08 AM   #5
reneex5
Registered Users
seller

thanks so much!!

i have an 8yold with autism and he has occational bed wetting. i'm going to try these!

looking for kooshie keisters? check these outhttp://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=852666
reneex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:49 AM   #6
cjbug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fan me on Facebook!!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:48 PM   #7
cjbug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just bumping because Brandy is awesome!
Fan me on Facebook!!
Old 11-18-2009, 11:09 PM   #8
brandy1421
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Very cool! I have a 3 year old with Autism and may be looking into these as he continues to grow and his potty training interest does not!
Brandy*~Mommy Rio 12-06 Milo 10-07 & Atticus 3-10 #4 EDD Dec 14 2014
Have a Princess? SHOP HERE -----> Pretty Pretties
WAHM HyenaCart
brandy1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:25 AM   #9
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awesome
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:19 PM   #10
THBVsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

THBVsMama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trainers