Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Please be praying

For my friends niece.

She is 11 years old and they just found a 5cmx5cm mass on the back of her brain.

At this point they do not know if it is cancer, she will have surgery early next week to remove the mass, it will be sent off to pathology and they'll know more after that.

This family has already been through SOO freaking much, there are 4 girls in the family, one is a teenager, the rest are adults with families of their own. Last year their mother was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and passed away last May, shortly after that my friends husband walked out on their family. Then her sister found out her husband was cheating and he left. The same sister her oldest son was jumped at school and when he was hit it ruptured an infected sinus into his brain and he required surgery and MONTHS of intense treatment...now this...

Advertisement

Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
3chicks
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Please be praying

Definitely in my prayers. So sorry for everything that family has had to endure.
3chicks is offline   Reply With Quote