Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #21
flutterbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: stephanie23
seller

Re: Why I think cosleeping is rediculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mismaggie View Post
I am so sorry for your loss mama, I read your sons webpage and I saw his beautiful picture. There's nothing I can say that will make anything better but I truly am so sorry
aww thanks. He was beautiful

Advertisement

Old 04-17-2010, 02:24 AM   #22
mismaggie
Banned

My Mood:
Re: never mind

You're so welcome, he truly was
mismaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:32 AM   #23
mycdsqueaker
Registered Users
Formerly: juliasmom92905
seller

My thoughts are with you and family.

Wow! Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Heaven forbid some of you just leave well enough alone and not turn this into a debate.
This mama, I am sure is upset and needed a place to vent. This is a thread asking for prayer for her family at this very difficult time, NOT a do you think co-sleeping is safe or not.

If you want to debate.....take it elsewhere out out of the Prayer/support forum.
That is TACKY and downright nasty.

How would you feel if you were in the situation and people responded to you in the manner that some of you responded to this mama? You just wanted prayers and what you got was lectures etc.......

Get over yourselves....sometimes your opinion just doesn't need to be voiced......this would be one of those threads.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:52 AM   #24
n3w2cl0th
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycdsqueaker View Post
My thoughts are with you and family.

Wow! Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Heaven forbid some of you just leave well enough alone and not turn this into a debate.
This mama, I am sure is upset and needed a place to vent. This is a thread asking for prayer for her family at this very difficult time, NOT a do you think co-sleeping is safe or not.

If you want to debate.....take it elsewhere out out of the Prayer/support forum.
That is TACKY and downright nasty.

How would you feel if you were in the situation and people responded to you in the manner that some of you responded to this mama? You just wanted prayers and what you got was lectures etc.......

Get over yourselves....sometimes your opinion just doesn't need to be voiced......this would be one of those threads.