Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #11
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: In a turn of the century farmhouse with my 2 favorite people!
Re: 4 Brands flushable liners.What are your favorites?

I use the Bambino Mio's -- they are thin like vellum paper (not too soft) but they can be reused umpteen times. I've been using the same roll of 200 for 3 months and still have a half a roll left. In 3 months time I have only had to throw out one that got too ratty to reuse. All the poopy ones get flushed obviously. They don't bunch and they don't irritate dd's skin.

They don't seem to be super uncomfortable, I mean, my baby doesn't seem to get irritated or seem bothered by using them vs going without (at night I don't use them b/c she only pees at night...most of the time). I am using them b/c I don't have a diaper sprayer. I'm not 100% sure if I'll continue using them once I get a sprayer or not, but without a sprayer I would definitely continue with the Bambino Mio liners.

Advertisement

Old 04-18-2010, 12:09 PM   #12
phridae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I bought the Bummis ones based on reviews. I like them, they're very soft. The only place to bunch up is in the front around DS's...junk. They stay spread out in back, so they still serve their purpose.
I'd like to try some other brands so I can compare.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:12 PM   #13
clothrookie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I lhave tried the bio soft and the imse vimse. The bio soft were softer but I can wash and reuse the IV ones several times if they are only peed on. I put them in a mesh bag when I wash dipes and hang dry. Makes them more economical. The bio soft also bunched up for me.

HTH!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:47 PM   #14
isabelsmummy
Registered Users
seller

I have the Bummis but I don't like them much. They are so thin it's like taking wet toilet paper off the diaper! If it's just peed on, it totally sticks to the diaper. And DH often forgets to flush them if they were peed on (even though he's the one who insists on them... ) and it's a complete nightmare when they go in the wash!!!

I'm going to try a different brand when I run out of these.
isabelsmummy is offline   Reply With Quote