Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #541
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: A Double-Dog Dare for those that are challenged by their little girl's hair!!

[QUOTE=Sakari;9787471]oh you are sooooooo PRETTY!!!!! Do you guys have a date for the wedding yet?? Don't stress! trust me - it's soooo not worth it. I know it's impossible not to, but it's really all going to work out fine. And after all, the point is to get married, right? No doubt, that's gonna happen on that day! So who cares how the rest of it goes?? awww DH wants a dog, sooooo bad. But he wants a Great Dane.

I also wanted a great dane, but Jon won! boo... She's causing a lot of issues with pottying in her cage CONSTANTLY!

Wedding will PROBABLY be on November 13th if we can get this residency over and most of our debt paid down.

I know it's not worth it. Right now we're mostly stressing over the residency though and getting everything planned out!

Thanks Sakari for the Pretty comment!

Rebekah- CONGRATULATIONS!! And thanks for the comment as well!

Advertisement

HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #542
Sakari
Registered Users

Re: A Double-Dog Dare for those that are challenged by their little girl's hair!!

Have you guys seen this?!! Beads, Braids, and Beyond is doing a giveaway for curlformers - which are supposedly the MOST amazing curlers ever known to man I want to try them sooooo much

I sell Baltic Amber jewelry!
Sakari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #543
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

reviving this thread to post my DD's first braids

Of course.. they got taken out within 15 minutes... I really wanted her to sleep on these and have adorable wavy hair in the morning.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #544
Sakari
Registered Users

SOOOO cute!!!! I love them!! Too bad they came out right away. Keep trying!

Awww and I love that you've revived this thread I got my own hair cut yesterday! I don't have pics yet, and I'm sure I'll never be able to make it look as good as the girl who cut it, but I love it! I actually got it trimmed first, and then was slightly disappointed in it. (She cut about 4 inches off.) So I went back to the mall (impulse cuts!) to another salon and had them cut it again!! Now I have my 10 inch ponytail to donate and I'm in love with my new 'do!

How's everyone else in "hairland"??

Old 04-28-2010, 09:22 AM   #545
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by katesmash View Post
reviving this thread to post my DD's first braids

Of course.. they got taken out within 15 minutes... I really wanted her to sleep on these and have adorable wavy hair in the morning.

Very sweet braids!! Maybe next time you can distract her long enough to fall asleep with them in, since waves is what you're going for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakari View Post
SOOOO cute!!!! I love them!! Too bad they came out right away. Keep trying!

Awww and I love that you've revived this thread I got my own hair cut yesterday! I don't have pics yet, and I'm sure I'll never be able to make it look as good as the girl who cut it, but I love it! I actually got it trimmed first, and then was slightly disappointed in it. (She cut about 4 inches off.) So I went back to the mall (impulse cuts!) to another salon and had them cut it again!! Now I have my 10 inch ponytail to donate and I'm in love with my new 'do!

How's everyone else in "hairland"??
I want to see your haircut! We're still having fun in hairland I try to do something with Emily's each day, but I almost never take pics anymore. I haven't really done anything "new" since Valentine's Day.

Oh, I take that back, I did a basket weave on Easter, but I didn't get a closeup pic of her hair. At church, Emily has officially become known as "the girl with cute hair." Her teacher seeks her out each week to see what her head looks like. That's kinda fun!

How's everyone doing?? Heather, how are the wedding plans coming along? As for me, morning sickness is FINALLY starting to subside, so I feel a little more human these days.
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #546
Sakari
Registered Users

I'm glad you're starting to feel better! that's so sweet of Emily's teacher

Yeah - Heather!! We need an update!

I'll try to get a pic soon. I love my new hairdo! I'm not very good at styling it yet, but I'm working on it.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #547
JulieBeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love playing with Clara's hair! Fortunately for me, she doesn't mind it and will ask for her hair to be done.

Here are a few!

Always in our hearts- 8/30/11, 11 weeks 4 days & 12/16/11, 5 weeks.
JulieBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #548
Sakari
Registered Users

AWWWWW! She's such a doll! Great pics!!

Old 05-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #549
Sakari
Registered Users

Hey mamas! Guess what?? I finally have an "After" pic of my haircut. It's not the best photo, but it'll have to do (the "before" pic is somewhere in this thread back a few pages)

and (I'm totally excited!!!) Strawllers contacted ME about doing a giveaway on my blog! I'm not trying to promote it, I haven't really even started working on it or anything - I'm just so excited I wanted to tell someone who loves hair! I can't wait to try them and I'm so flattered that they emailed I know it's just to promote their product, but still! who cares?! They like my blog enough to ask! wooooo hooooo!!!!

eta: finally! photobucket finally worked ----

Last edited by Sakari; 05-17-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:13 PM   #550
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

I haven't checked in here in a while! How are you all, my friends??

Shannon, I'm not sure how I missed your young man's hair... but it looks great!!

Julie, your daughter is gorgeous, and her hair looks beatiful!

I've been in a rut with Emily's hair. I still "do" it every day, but most days it's two ponies with only the top half of her hair... bottom half left down. Lazy mama!!!

Sakari, your new hair looks really sweet.

Last edited by RebekahG77; 05-23-2010 at 06:47 PM.
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote