Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-28-2007, 08:04 PM   #11
deb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ttc ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
in theory nothing but some nights dh works til midnight and im already asleep and he refuses to wake me up...bc im a bear
Mine brings out my devil horns if he wakes me! And it's NOT pretty!

Advertisement

Old 04-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #12
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrmluv View Post
Mine brings out my devil horns if he wakes me! And it's NOT pretty!
yup he tried to wae me up once for something but i was having a really vivid dream(in which i missed dd's 1st b'day bc i was driving mil home ) so i woke up and sucker punched him in the chest and went back to sleep while he crumpled on the floor so i dont blame him for not waking me up i wouldnt wake me up either
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #13
deb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
yup he tried to wae me up once for something but i was having a really vivid dream(in which i missed dd's 1st b'day bc i was driving mil home ) so i woke up and sucker punched him in the chest and went back to sleep while he crumpled on the floor so i dont blame him for not waking me up i wouldnt wake me up either

Old 04-29-2007, 02:04 PM   #14
turtle2who
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I put in the linky for SMEP- stands for sperm meets egg plan- LOL

Someone here told me about it- my problem is like yours though- dh isn't around reliably enough to plan for this "plan"

Check out the link though- all you need is OPK's
Old 04-29-2007, 02:14 PM   #15
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Actually you need to chart because you can find out if your ovulating at all. I know they are irregular so are mine. I have PCOS actually. Opk's will help to. But you need to find out if you are ovulating. With temping you won't know til after but if you use it with Opk's you will have a bit of warning and then the temp will confirm it. I know for me and some other women even without PCOS they gear up to ovulate but don't...atleast then. Could be a week or more later if they even do.
Good luck! I have been TTC a very long time if you count before DD and since. It gets over whelming I know.
Hugs,
Old 04-30-2007, 03:19 AM   #16
CamoMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Not to throw a wrench in the works, but charting isn't a 100% sure-thing all the time. I actually have two babies that were conceived on months where the chart literally shows NO ovulation. No dips, spikes, nothing. It looked dangerously close to a flatline, actually! I've got PCOS and terribly irregular cycles (right now, I'm on my second bout of AF this month), and there are a few of us "lucky" gals who temping and charting just isn't helpful. Might be good to TRY it, but I spent almost a year frustrated out of my mind because I didn't see anything that even resembled ovulation, when poof, I was all of a sudden pregnant!

To OP, though....has your doctor ruled out PCOS? For me, once I was being treated, my cycles evened out a bit more, and I started ovulating.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:35 AM   #17
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMom View Post
Not to throw a wrench in the works, but charting isn't a 100% sure-thing all the time. I actually have two babies that were conceived on months where the chart literally shows NO ovulation. No dips, spikes, nothing. It looked dangerously close to a flatline, actually! I've got PCOS and terribly irregular cycles (right now, I'm on my second bout of AF this month), and there are a few of us "lucky" gals who temping and charting just isn't helpful. Might be good to TRY it, but I spent almost a year frustrated out of my mind because I didn't see anything that even resembled ovulation, when poof, I was all of a sudden pregnant!

To OP, though....has your doctor ruled out PCOS? For me, once I was being treated, my cycles evened out a bit more, and I started ovulating.
i dont even know what PCOS is we assume my irregular cycles have more to do with my lack of consistant weight maintainance(or so it was for years) so they have never looked any farther and i really dont care when they are infrequent anyways
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
Old 04-30-2007, 09:25 AM   #18
CamoMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I didn't really care that much that I was only getting AF like four times a year, but when she'd stay for three weeks or the worst, THREE MONTHS, that was it for me.

PCOS is polycystic ovarian syndrome, and the irregular cycles and difficulty maintaining a healthy weight are two of the most common indicators. It can cause problems in the fertility department, but getting it treated really does make life much more bearable. It's as common as ADD, but goes undiagnosed far too often because a lot of docs just don't take the whole thing seriously.

Check out soulcysters.com and see what you think.

End of minor t/j.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:31 AM   #19
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMom View Post
I didn't really care that much that I was only getting AF like four times a year, but when she'd stay for three weeks or the worst, THREE MONTHS, that was it for me.

PCOS is polycystic ovarian syndrome, and the irregular cycles and difficulty maintaining a healthy weight are two of the most common indicators. It can cause problems in the fertility department, but getting it treated really does make life much more bearable. It's as common as ADD, but goes undiagnosed far too often because a lot of docs just don't take the whole thing seriously.

Check out soulcysters.com and see what you think.

End of minor t/j.
difficulty maintaining weight was definately due to anorexic gymnast syndrome ill check out that site though thanks
Old 04-30-2007, 12:46 PM   #20
smittybike
Registered Users
seller

not to spam you but....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I had long inconsistent periods

ClearBlue easy ovulation monitor
It's 2 for 2, maybe you could be next

open to offers