Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-13-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
Registered Users
any denver mamas?

ok, so i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but it was my best guessjust a last minute thought as i leave to visit the inlaws tomorrow in the denver area...are there any CO mamas that know of any good cloth related stores in the area? we only have one here in Cincy and I was just thinking there might be more out there. i'd be interested to check them out, this'll be our first time out there post starting cd'ing. tia!

Kristen, Zac's granola wife since 12/31/05 and god-fearing, cancer surviving, bfing, cding, bwing, cosleeping, wanna-be wahm, green as possible, at heart mama to my "best" Laramie Gracie (4/4/07) and our (not so) new little sissy, Irelyn Gianna (8/29/09)
excitedly waiting on our first baby boy 12/11
kcotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: any denver mamas?

There are a couple that I know of... the Giggling Green Bean is in Denver ( and there is a relatively new one called Eco-politan in Lakewood (suburb west of Denver). That website is I haven't been to the first, but have been to Eco-politan since it's right next to where I work. Hopefully others will have suggestions as well! Have a nice trip! Fortunately our weather is supposed to get better this coming week... we've had a lot of rain the last few days.
maymommy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:30 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

I love the Giggling Green Bean! In fact I work there the owner is one of my besties! The staff is uber knowledgeable and the products are AMAZING! You should come in Sunday between 12-4 (store hours) and meet me! I will be the lady working with the baby (LOL the only one working in the store)
JellEBeanDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:08 AM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

Those are the only two I know of in metro Denver. There is also Colorado Baby in Grand Junction:
Kristie mom to two girls, ages 5 and 8, and two boys ages 3 and almost 1!

Blogging about women's and children's health at
KristieMcNealy is offline   Reply With Quote