Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #31
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Quick! Need advice ASAP. Wild Child Woolies...

Yeah, I can't compare it to my sbish, they are packed and ready for a trip to the PO But I don't think they are narrow! Just try them out!

Advertisement

Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:34 PM   #32
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

ohh i WCW i started using them with DD and still love them!
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #33
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: In a turn of the century farmhouse with my 2 favorite people!

I'm so excited!!!!! They fit SO nicely over a sbish fitted. Earlier in the evening when I placed a sbish fitted into the wcw soaker it appeared that there would be no way for the soaker to cover the fitted, but it does and it fits perfectly.

Does anyone know what wcw uses to lanolize, it has a faint fragrance to it and smells lovely.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:57 PM   #34
AlJo
Registered Users
seller

I'm not sure...I'm pretty sure that I've had different scents each time I got something from her, which was a bummer because there was one that I really really liked and I don't know what it was.

Do you have any pics yet? We need to start a WCW pic thread
AlJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #35
mikayla0813
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Haven't got mine yet...just looked at the trackiing and it looks like tomorrow will be the day! I agree, let's start a pic thread for WCW!
Old 05-14-2010, 07:00 AM   #36
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: In a turn of the century farmhouse with my 2 favorite people!

I'll get a pic later today/this evening Aljo, you're right, we DO need a picture thread for wcw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikayla0813 View Post
Haven't got mine yet...just looked at the trackiing and it looks like tomorrow will be the day! I agree, let's start a pic thread for WCW!
Yay! I hope you love it. I'm really pleased soo far. Last night, obviously, was her first time in it...first time in wool...and it worked well. It felt a smidgen damp this morning but it might not have actually been damp, maybe just cool from her damp diaper being against it. Either way, when I took it off her I placed it on her drying rack just to air out. She has a little bit of a rash on her bum with one angry spot (she had pooped in her diaper a few nights ago...she NEVER poops at night, but since she pooped this particular night and I didn't know it, by morning the poop had burned her skin in one spot) so anyway, I'm thrilled to be able to put her in a cover that will breathe to help clear that rash up asap. I just checked the cover now that it's had time to air out and it still smells fresh and clean. I guess I expected it to smell like urine, but it doesn't thankfully!

At any rate, I can't get over how cute this is, it seems very well made and based on the rave reviews from other wcw customers I think I'm going to be very happy with this purchase. Let us know when yours comes!
Old 05-14-2010, 09:27 AM   #37
AlJo
Registered Users
seller

Here's a pic of DD in her cool kitty soaker...not a great pic, so I'll have to take another one later

AlJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:34 AM   #38
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by divabeadz View Post
I'm so excited!!!!! They fit SO nicely over a sbish fitted. Earlier in the evening when I placed a sbish fitted into the wcw soaker it appeared that there would be no way for the soaker to cover the fitted, but it does and it fits perfectly.

Does anyone know what wcw uses to lanolize, it has a faint fragrance to it and smells lovely.
I was going to post a thread asking, i love their scent!

nak
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote