Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2007, 06:16 AM   #1
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy The wait is driving me bonkers again

Someone please just tell me to chill out. As most of you know my last pregnancy didn't progress and I lost the baby 5 weeks and 4 days ago. I was told by the doc that it's completely normal and it happens more often then people realize, we were fine to continue TTC without wait. Well, I am not charting or anything but we have been DTD pretty regular (except for a LONG 10 day stretch when dh was sick about 2 weeks ago) but I know this month we didn't concieve. So, when is AF going to arrive? Where is she?? I feel totally PMSing here so I know she's around the corner but why must she delay her appearence? I feel like it's a plot against me. Like I said, I know I am not pregnant right now and just really want AF to start so I can get back on schedule and try for another babe. It's just really fustrating and I needed to vent.

Advertisement

Old 05-01-2007, 12:02 PM   #2
crunchymomof3
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2boys0608
seller

My Mood:
Re: The wait is driving me bonkers again

momma!! i am sorry for your loss and feel you on af just coming to try again ...
crunchymomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:31 AM   #3
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowingUpMad View Post
Someone please just tell me to chill out.
that's exactly what you need to do.. relax.... take a bath have some tea chocolate ice cream whatever you want.. and I am sure she is right around the corner.. stress keeps her away...
Old 05-02-2007, 07:17 AM   #4
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

She arrived!! Not that I'm thrilled but this means I can relax and get going again. It was a very stressful month so I'm sure that's why I was late. I knew I wasn't preggers, just wanted her to show her face so we could get past it and try again.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:41 AM   #5
yellowcampcat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay! Now you can relax and not think about it for a little bit. My af doesn't show until my babes are 12 months and I am almost done nursing, so I couldn't get started sooner if I wanted to. I guess it's God's way of making me chill.
yellowcampcat is offline   Reply With Quote