Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-24-2010, 11:56 AM   #51
ChocolateMoose
Registered Users
seller

Re: The 10 commandments of dining with little kids

They may have removed the BFing comment, but the whole article is insulting! I know some parents are inconsiderate...but so are some couples and singles! You may not like my child's toy, but I don't like hearing you discuss your sex lives loudly in front of my young kids.

Advertisement

Old 05-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #52
charise820
Registered Users

My Mood:

I was coming to update that I got a message with an apology it in.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:34 PM   #53
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Besides the bf part which is appalling, I'm sure most mom's know how frustrating it is when you get out with your kids, wanting to sit down for a nice dinner and for one reason or another they are in a cranky mood or just crazy. It ruins the dinner for you as well and no matter what you do, you just can't control them sometimes, even if you try your hardest. But I also feel, get OVER it!! They're kids, they're a part of life and if you don't want to have to see them, then stay home yourself!
Old 05-24-2010, 12:42 PM   #54
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have to say, I personally don't even care if people's kids are running around coming to our table either. At least where I live, it's fun to go out and interact with people in your community, strike up conversations with other people etc. If you want a private dining experience, then stay at home or hire a private room. LOL.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #55
charise820
Registered Users

My Mood:

Mama's they have told me they are working on a new article with comments that have been posted on thier fb page and on the boycott page, I have invited them to that page to ask questions and to get tips for a great post if you want your voice heard please post there.

But I do believe they are trying to learn and I am not going to keep beating them down. I am going to give them a chance to learn and educate themselves.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #56
charise820
Registered Users

My Mood:

Here is their new article with tips picked from their page and the boycott page is one of them yours?

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/...-moms-1526173/
Old 05-24-2010, 10:28 PM   #57
naura
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

they absolutely did the right thing imho, as opposed to that particular company who makes disposable diapers that i-shall-not-name LOL