Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-24-2010, 10:05 PM   #51
Janine
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: What is the least painful place to get a tattoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
Very well stated! To the bolded, I had to LOL...I am the same way. I break out into a sweat all over my body. I HATE having my blood drawn!
That is soooo me! LOL! The worst part is that I have half-sleeves on both arms, so when I roll up my sleeve to get the blood drawn the techs always give me a hard time. "How can you be scared of a little needle when you have all that done?" My answer: a tattoo needle doesn't go all the way through your skin. But that thing does.

Advertisement

Janine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:52 PM   #52
frenchie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What is the least painful place to get a tattoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
That is soooo me! LOL! The worst part is that I have half-sleeves on both arms, so when I roll up my sleeve to get the blood drawn the techs always give me a hard time. "How can you be scared of a little needle when you have all that done?" My answer: a tattoo needle doesn't go all the way through your skin. But that thing does.
OMG...I could've written this word for word! Same question, same answer. For me, having blood drawn at what seemed like every single pre-natal appointment, was absolute torture. I seriously get anxiety thinking about it. Makes me want to crawl out of my skin. One of the few reasons I don't want to ever be pregnant again.