Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #31
Bethan_77
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"

Buying a pregnancy test is too easy today, but before modern testing, I can understand it.

My grandmother was told repeatedly that she wasn't pregnant, but finally told the doctor HE was wrong when she felt the twins move. 'course they didn't know it was twins till baby b was crowning :-0

Advertisement

Old 05-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #32
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethan_77 View Post
Buying a pregnancy test is too easy today, but before modern testing, I can understand it.

My grandmother was told repeatedly that she wasn't pregnant, but finally told the doctor HE was wrong when she felt the twins move. 'course they didn't know it was twins till baby b was crowning :-0
Well unless your like me and loss #7 never showed on one and was by far my latest loss Not only by dates either..won't get graphic. i tested often! With name brand tests to.

My ex's mom was pregnant when he was about 4 or 5 I think it was so like 77 maybe 78 maybe 76. They had tests then she was told not pregnant til 12 weeks!!!!!!! She carried her boys very high so she knew it was a boy to...she well um didn't have it by choice. She kept on the Dr's saying she was.

Supposedly ex's sister was told she wasn't til 7 mos back in oh umm 95 or 96!!!! She says she didn't know til then cause she was told she wasn't but now admits she felt like she was but Dr's were saying nope.

So while in all 3 cases we knew. Medically according to Dr's the tests said we weren't!
Old 05-25-2010, 12:38 PM   #33
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've decided to stop watching this show after one episode because it seriously FREAKS ME OUT. Now, thanks to that one show and this thread, every month I'm going to be paranoid until Mother Nature comes 'a knockin'.