Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-26-2010, 11:55 PM   #1
isabelsma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
**Sigh*** Baby hungry already...

OK, so I have four kids already and my baby is 7 months old. I always wanted a big family, but being mom is hard! After two kids it was hard to adjust to the idea of having another each time. I have a miscarriage between each of my pregnancies ... why??? I don't know. But I do, and it would always be that I would discover I was pregnant and it wold be kind of hard to get used to the idea. After a couple weeks I'd get used to it and get excited. Then I'd miscarry and be heart broken and just aching for another baby. On to the next pregnancy.

This time is different. I've got this awesome little baby and he's growing soooo fast! (well, they all did that, lol) I miss the tiny baby already, hehe. So I find myself dreaming of another baby and wanting another one. My dh is gonna think I'm a nut case, hehe. 7 months and I already want another, lol. I think it's kind of like that puppy syndrome. You see a puppy and want it, and then it grows up and you miss that little bitty puppy....

But AF hasn't come back since having baby C, so it's not an issue yet anyways, lol. Just feeling those pangs in my uterus! Already! Maybe I just need to go hold a couple little bitty babes and get over it for a little while

Advertisement

isabelsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:29 AM   #2
lovemyliesel
Registered Users
seller

Re: **Sigh*** Baby hungry already...

I hope I'm reading this right, it's late. hehe. But I don't think you're nuts at all for wanting one after 7 months, because if you're nuts, I must be insane. We were home from the hospital on the first day back I asked my husband if we could have another because I had SUCH a FUN time at the hospital and I wanted to have another one. Yeah, just re-read that last sentence, I must be a nut!
lovemyliesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #3
lovemyliesel
Registered Users
seller

I hope I'm reading this right, it's late. hehe. But I don't think you're nuts at all for wanting one after 7 months, because if you're nuts, I must be insane. We were home from the hospital on the first day back I asked my husband if we could have another because I had SUCH a FUN time at the hospital and I wanted to have another one. Yeah, just re-read that last sentence, I must be a nut!
Old 05-27-2010, 02:37 AM   #4
lovemyliesel
Registered Users
seller

sorry, my computer wigged out, didn't mean to post twice
Old 05-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #5
waited4ever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think it is pretty normal. My Great-Grandmother called them "hip babies" in other words always wanting another baby to have on your hip while the others were growing up! We just dont here about it much today because big families aren't the norm anymore!