Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2010, 12:15 AM   #11
lovemyliesel
Registered Users
seller

Re: First Father's Day Present Ideas

Thanks so much for all your ideas, all my google searches game up with dumb gadgets to buy him, so this totally beat the google search!

I think just sending pics will make his day, havent been terrible good at doing that I seem to have not much time lately, but the couple times I've sent pics it totally made his day.

Made the beads today out of the clay and got the non-toxic kind and made a quick imprint of her two teeth she just got in the last 2 weeks on one of them (probably not the best idea to put it in her mouth, but I think she'll survive hehe) So I'm gonna make that and try to get a bunch of pics out to him.

But thank you all for the ideas, I'm sure he'll be gone many father's days in the future and will definately use this list in future years. You guys rock!

Advertisement

lovemyliesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #12
lovemyliesel
Registered Users
seller

Re: First Father's Day Present Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcjs View Post
I don't know if it would be strange but I love the Daddy Dolls they make for the kids for the military - can you have one made of your daughter to send to him?
oo oo thanks for the reminder, took pics of him to make one for her, gonna get that order out tonight
lovemyliesel is offline   Reply With Quote