Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-31-2010, 12:36 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Looking for a nanny/sitter in the fall? (DFW area)

I haven't posted on here in a while, but I had hoped that this might be a good resource for me. We're looking for someone to pick up our 2 year old son from preschool at noon M-F, and watch him until 4:00, starting in the fall. Basically, he would need to be fed lunch and put down for a nap, and he would likely sleep until I got home from work at 4:00. His preschool is in Colleyville, and our house is about 5 minutes away in Hurst. We could definitely work something out so your child/ren have their own space to sleep too, if that's needed. DS has a separate playroom that we could use, as well as our master bedroom. I am hoping to find someone caring, nurturing, peaceful, and fun to spend the afternoons with my son. If you have a child near his age, that's a plus. I look forward to the right person becoming almost part of our family. They will, after all, be spending a large portion of the day in our home, caring for our son.

Also, we do have a friend who is considering the same school we are for her son, who is also 2.5. We have discussed the possibility of finding one person to watch both of our sons and share the cost. She also lives in Colleyville. I am open to this idea, but not married to it.

If you think this might work for you, please let me know so we can get to know each other and see if this is something that might work for us both. Finding just the right person to care for your child is hard, but I thought if I started the search somewhere like this, I might have more luck in finding someone with values similar to our own family.

Thank you in advance,

Loving wife to Sam and mommy to Corbin 12/13/07 and Cade 6/13/13
kittykat2481 is offline   Reply With Quote