Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-12-2010, 03:02 PM   #41
SpartyGuard
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Houston mamas playdate

Hello!
We live in the Medical Center and I would love to get together for a playdate!!

Advertisement

SpartyGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:32 AM   #42
nurse&mom23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey I don't know if people check this thread or not. It seems like these playdates fall apart sometimes. But if anyone is intersted I thought the green space next to George R Brown would be fun. It is centraly located...Free, and really fun. They have a park, a splash pad and sometimes there are free events. There is a farmers market there too on thurs I think...Will have to check. I was going to go there after school is out. My kids are 7, 3, and 3 mos. Anyone interested in a early/mid June meet up there?
Old 05-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #43
avasmom3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse&mom23 View Post
Hey I don't know if people check this thread or not. It seems like these playdates fall apart sometimes. But if anyone is intersted I thought the green space next to George R Brown would be fun. It is centraly located...Free, and really fun. They have a park, a splash pad and sometimes there are free events. There is a farmers market there too on thurs I think...Will have to check. I was going to go there after school is out. My kids are 7, 3, and 3 mos. Anyone interested in a early/mid June meet up there?
I have been wanting to go there. I am definitely interested!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:11 PM   #44
roxstardesigns
Registered Users

I have 2 girls, Olivia is 16 months and Iris is 6. I am also expecting a new one maybe in January. I was nursing still so I don't know my dates yet! We live in Spring Branch. We love discovery green and there is also a nice park at Hammerly and the Beltway if anyone lives near us and would like to get together on a more regular basis!
roxstardesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:29 PM   #45
SpartyGuard
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been wanting to take DD to Discovery Green too!
SpartyGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:21 PM   #46
nurse&mom23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am planning on the June 16th for Discovery Green. I am planning to be there about 0900. We will play on the playground for a while first, then when it gets too hot, we will play in the water. We are planning to bring a snack with us and then go home for lunch (12ish). If anyone wants to meet us there feel free. PM me so I will know to look out for you. If not I plan to go anyway.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #47
avasmom3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse&mom23 View Post
I am planning on the June 16th for Discovery Green. I am planning to be there about 0900. We will play on the playground for a while first, then when it gets too hot, we will play in the water. We are planning to bring a snack with us and then go home for lunch (12ish). If anyone wants to meet us there feel free. PM me so I will know to look out for you. If not I plan to go anyway.
awwww I wish that we could go, but June 16 is my DS's birthday. We are getting him a kitten and we have to go to Fort Worth to pick it up on that day. Y'all have a blast and we will definitely make it next time!