Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-31-2010, 09:08 AM   #11
AndreaJP
Registered Users
Formerly: anpolo
seller

My Mood:
Re: Funny diaper combo?

LOL! I got home one night to find that DH had put DD to bed with just a snappid prefold, he forgot the cover! I guess he tried!

Advertisement

AndreaJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:13 AM   #12
circle_of_life
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a couple dipes made from the fattycakes pattern ( I think thats the one) and dh ALWAYS puts them on backwards, lol! He has also put on pockets with no insert, or AIOs with a cover...
circle_of_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:15 AM   #13
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Not really a combo but... My teenage brother stomped into the room at my mom's the other day and said, "Why would you ever use these diapers? Get some REAL ones - these leak all over the place!" I said, "Well Kissaluvs aren't super absorbent but what's the deal, they're not THAT bad, right?"

He told me the baby was basically sitting in a puddle in his bed, so YES, they WERE that bad.

I went in there and, without my knowledge, my brave little brother had decided that my 19 month old, who somehow wiggled out of the diaper herself, needed another diaper on her bottom, so he put one on himself. So he thought. It was just a COVER.

I was like, my gosh, man.... yeah, no wonder she was wet!
Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #14
Mommy2Zara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

These are great. Keep 'em coming
Old 06-07-2010, 12:56 AM   #15
Mommy2Zara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DH kept Zara home today while I ran to the store. She was in a trifolded PF with a cover when I left and I told him where the extra PFs were, should he need them (I wasn't going to be gone very long) I got home and DD had pooped, so he changed her and somehow he got her side snapping Dream eze on backwards.
He did rinse the poopy PF though....I was shocked
I asked why he didn't just use another PF he said he didn't know,what to use because the cover was a little dirty too I thought it was cute.
Sorry I didn't get a pic...
Old 06-07-2010, 01:52 AM   #16
whirlwindwoman
Banned

My Mood:

My hubby keeps putting wool recycled longies over wool covers over the top of Thirsties over the top of the diaper. Poor Charlie can't move, luckily this is his night night combination and he doesn't need to move!

And my husband randomly includes/forgets doublers in regular diapers for night time, so one time I'll find him with 3 doublers, and the next time he won't have a single doubler.

Poor hubby, since I've been working so many nights he's had to take over the night routines!
whirlwindwoman is offline   Reply With Quote