Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
SquishyButt
Registered Users

My Mood:
Ft. Bliss/ El Paso Mamas

I'm new to Diaper Swappers, and thought I'd just jump in!

Hey, Mamas! I'm moving to El Paso in a few months, being stationed there by the Army, and would love to meet and make friends with other mamas in the area. I love cloth diapering, and my CD'd LO is Gavin, but we call him Squish. he's almost 14 months old now, and my favorite brand of diapers for him are the ones I make him.

I look forward to meeting ya'll!
Sabrina

Advertisement

SquishyButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
MiaAnjuli
Registered Users
seller

Re: Ft. Bliss/ El Paso Mamas

Hi momma. I live in Alamogordo NM, which is about 1.5 hours from there. We got o El Paso for our shopping trips and anything else we want to do, so if you ever want to go to the mall or Zoo or something let me know.

Oh and it's a good thing your favorite diapers are your own because there aren't any cloth diaper stores anywhere close to here. There is one 4 hours north of where I live.
MiaAnjuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
MrsLiberty
Registered Users

My Mood:

What's up?!! I'm in El Paso. My husband's assigned to Ft. Bliss (ok, Biggs AAF... same thing). I live on the East side of town, but not the Far East. We've been here for a year, and will be here another year because that's how long we've got until my husband gets out of the Army and we hightail it to somewhere with grass and trees. (I'm from Florida, he's from Minnesota. We don't do desert! LOL) My kids are 6 years old (girl, Erin), and 16 months (boy, Orren).
MrsLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:32 PM   #4
rachele
Registered Users

I'm in Chaparral, which is just a few minutes North of El Paso. I have a 3.5 month old little guy, Jareth, and would love to meet some other naturally minded mommas.
rachele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #5
mrsburmaster3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

There are really no stores that sell cloth diapers?! This stinks...i'm getting tired of buying all my CDs online. Oh and we've been here at Bliss for about a year!
mrsburmaster3 is offline   Reply With Quote