Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-25-2010, 07:44 AM   #1
adviga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Mother of the Day June 25/26 is JerBearsMama

Enjoy Amanda's answers to her first set of questions and jump in with some of your own questions!

What is your favorite kind of soup?
creamy tomato. but only if its coupled with a grilled cheese sandwich!

Have you ever spent time as a vegetarian/vegan?
No. I'm a meat and potatoes kinda gal. I am starting to considering going "part-time" vegetarian though, to save money and be more healthy. I'd miss meat though.

What is your #1 hot topic and why?
Probably car seat safety. There is NO excuse for ignorance when it comes to the safety of a child.

Tell us about your backyard - big, small, muddy, dry, sand, grass, swing set?
It's a mess. a horrible horrible mess. the only saving grace is that it is approximately the size of a postage stamp. Right now, its got clover choking out the grass, and the back flower garden area is just a wreck with weeds and an over-grown plant.

What kind of car do you drive and do you love it or hate it?
I drive a Dodge Caravan. While I wouldn't go as far to say that I *love* it. I do like it a lot and I would be sad if something happened to it. I just wish I had a few more features on it. Like an automatic lift gate, and maybe a DVD player.

Do you like carpet on your floors or would you prefer wood/tile/other?
We have both in our house.... each has its benefits. The wood shows dust terribly, and makes me feel like the floors are always dirty. But I love that I can steam it and have it be cleaned and sanitized. The carpet is better for Jeremiah's little feet - he slides all over the wood.

What are you most nervous about with this pregnancy...the pregnancy itself, the fact that there is a new baby to adjust to, nursing, diapering, etc?
I'm just nervous about being outnumbered. Two kids under 2. It's surely going to be an adventure!

What size is your TV in your main room?
hmm... maybe 32"?

What is your favorite TV show or movie of all time?
I love House.

If you had to choose one childhood toy you adored, what would it be?
my bike. i lived on it as a kid.

What's your favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving, because there are no expectations. No gifts to worry about. Nothing to wrap. Just food, family, and laughs.

Advertisement

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. Psalm 127:3-5
adviga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:36 AM   #2
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Mother of the Day June 25/26 is JerBearsMama

What's your favorite thing about Jeremiah? DH?

If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go and who would your bring?
Old 06-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #3
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What's your favorite thing about Jeremiah? DH?
Jeremiah is full of surprises. Everyday I learn something from him. He is such a sweet and caring little boy. DH puts us first, always. He's such an amazing father and husband. I don't know that there's a favorite thing.... because even the things that drive me nuts are part of who he is, and I love all of him.

If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go and who would your bring?
I'd love to go back to Hawaii with my entire family, but be able to stay longer. At least 2 weeks. It was so beautiful there!
JerBearsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:07 AM   #4
adviga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. Psalm 127:3-5
adviga is offline   Reply With Quote