Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-26-2010, 10:59 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Third Trimester????

I am another one of those at the end of the month, i am 23 weeks today. I found out really early we were prego, beggining of 4th weeks i think. So I feel like I have been prego FOREVER. I do love this part when I can feel baby and see baby jumping all over. And its so exciting to know what I am having finally. But I so look forward to giving birth and prayfully feeling somewhat normal horomonally again.

I have been married to my marine for 10 wonderful years and spend my time knitting and happily homeschooling our 9 yo girl, 6 yo boy, 18 month old girl and our newest addition arrived 30 days early on Sept 23 at 1:05 pm weighing 5 lbs 11oz.
luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:00 PM   #12
Registered Users
Formerly: MadreJoyce
My Mood:

Originally Posted by Lucysmomma View Post
Willow have you considered a t-guard IUD? I had one in between my first two and it was amazing!! There are no hormones involved and no side effects and they are extremely safe and effective. NE ways just throwing it out there as an alternative to having your tubes tied - this IUD lasts for 10 years! That is a hard choice I think even if you know you are done, the finality of it is huge.
I have in the past after yds was born considered an IUD. My BFF has had a copper IUD since 2008 and loves hers.

I am always fearful of the "what if's" they list, like the IUD moving and needing surgical removal because it gets lost, or breakthrough bleeding (which it seems every contraception I have tried other than barrier makes me bleed for months). I like the IUD idea vs surgery though, simply because I can change my mind later if I want. I think I am just scared to commit to a device. I appreciate you reminding me of an IUD. The idea of an IUD is actually appealing to me at the moment. And there is no harm to just maybe just give it a try first perhaps. Thanks for the suggestion!
Willow <3Wife & <3Mom of 4, CNA, Birth Doula, WAHM, FT Student, Founder Of SBSNC
Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, you are God. -Psalm 90:2 NLV
IT'S A GIRL! #5 Arriving Aug 2014
*Willow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

Hehehe...We have the same due date, LOL. It was a scary realization this morning that I am in double digits already. Which means I am cleared for an Unassisted homebirth (hoping for #3) in like 11 weeks.
AmeliasMum is offline   Reply With Quote