Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #51
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~~Weekend Chat 6/26~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyLD View Post
I am soooo excited!! My DS has been going on the potty 2 out of 3 times he goes!!! Thats awesome! This is all of a sudden too.. Poor guy though.. He woke up from his nap dry. COMPLETELY DRY.. and i tried to sit him on the potty.. and when i pulled his pants down, well.. YEAH... He said it hurts and he didnt even want to try.. Poor lil guy!
for potty training!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
Hi, everyone! We're back from the beach. The boys had a great time, and I had fun visiting with my brother. As soon as we got back into town, some lady rear-ended me, and I had to spend the next 3 hours in L/D getting checked out. I'm fine, baby's fine, placenta's fine, but my bumper is messed up. She wanted to just say there was no damage and leave, but there are 2 holes and a dent in my bumper from her car, and my car is only 5 days old!

Cecili--don't be down! I don't feel her move very often, but she was all over the place during the u/s today. I'm just usually too busy to pay attention.

Krystal--that's a pretty name! dh and I are still arguing over names.

As for budgets, DH and I stick to a pretty strict budget. We argue over it sometimes, but it stays pretty consistent each month.

As for poop/potty training, Nolan wants to pull his pants down like his brother, but that's about all he has figured out. Porter was 3 before he was completely potty trained.

As for yarn, I got some yummy yarn while at the beach. I can't wait to do something with it.

I have a 1 hour glucose test tomorrow, and then I'm going out tomorrow night with some girlfriends. Yay! We're going to a Braves game.

Oh no! Sorry to hear about your accident! Glad you and the baby are ok though!!

Advertisement

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:53 PM   #52
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

glad you and babe are ok Gena!!!!

chanee: what a fun shopping trip!!!!! good for you!!!

i sat on the floor today and cut and pinned 30 OBV wash cloths. bad idea. my lower back and sciatic nerve are shot!

then dh had to race to the end our our road to his grandparents farm as grandma had to call the ambulance for grandpa. dh says he is not doing well and doesnt think he will last alot longer. hes a stubborn farmer that has medical issues withold age that he wont have taken care of. kinda like he knows whats coming and doesnt want to drag it out. he was peeing blood today and dh says his cough sounds like pneumonia. still waiting to hear from FIL who is at hossy with him now still.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:02 PM   #53
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonsmom View Post
glad you and babe are ok Gena!!!!

chanee: what a fun shopping trip!!!!! good for you!!!

i sat on the floor today and cut and pinned 30 OBV wash cloths. bad idea. my lower back and sciatic nerve are shot!

then dh had to race to the end our our road to his grandparents farm as grandma had to call the ambulance for grandpa. dh says he is not doing well and doesnt think he will last alot longer. hes a stubborn farmer that has medical issues withold age that he wont have taken care of. kinda like he knows whats coming and doesnt want to drag it out. he was peeing blood today and dh says his cough sounds like pneumonia. still waiting to hear from FIL who is at hossy with him now still.

That's how I hurt my sciatic nerve too! darn floors! I'm sorry to hear about your dh's grandfather!! How scary!!

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote