Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #41
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~~Daily Chat Monday 6/28~~

Hi ladies, i read all the posts but just feel exhausted to do persies! i have been gone running around all day and my sciatica is driving me nuts! i have a ton of cleaning to do!! but i did get 10 diaper cuts of fabric i ordered my my prefolds in the mail today!!! that was awesome!!! to all that need them.

Advertisement

Old 06-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #42
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hope you're right and its just overheated Katie. And I hope you feel better soon. Its probably a good thing it stopped when it did. I'm sure I was getting overheated, too, and we don't even have an acre. . .
Old 06-28-2010, 06:34 PM   #43
howmanykids
Registered Users

My Mood:

OMG!! Christina! I want your stuffed monkey SO SO SO badly!! How cute is that??? is there any way you can give me a shipping idea so that i can try to convice DH? i just bought a horse for the boys and he kind of flipped, so i need to have my reasoning well thought out with all of the info... I know its only 11 dollars, but we always talk to each other before buying "extras" AGH! I want it!! thanks!!

Katie, Wife to my WONDERFUL Hubby, Roger, (7/01/06) SAHM to Christopher (7/25/07) and to Patrick (3/3/09), and Little Miss Maggie Jo (10/3/2010)
howmanykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:44 PM   #44
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by howmanykids View Post
OMG!! Christina! I want your stuffed monkey SO SO SO badly!! How cute is that??? is there any way you can give me a shipping idea so that i can try to convice DH? i just bought a horse for the boys and he kind of flipped, so i need to have my reasoning well thought out with all of the info... I know its only 11 dollars, but we always talk to each other before buying "extras" AGH! I want it!! thanks!!
What's your zipcode and do you want it wool or cotton? LMK and I'll lyk the total.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #45
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wow I missed a lot today. I haven't read through the post and thought I would just say I survived throwing DH's surprise party. He did show up about 45 minutes early but that is ok. I had some surprise guest that showed up- I forgot I had invited them. It was awesome though because we hadn't seen them for about a year. I don't know what I would have done if my sister would have not asked to help out and watch DD. I would have never made it. Especially since I dropped half of the cupcakes on the floor after getting them decorated.
Also an update: My BIL is out of the hospital and resting. They are not officially calling it a heart attack but he did have some of the markers without EKG changes. So he has to do some followup and take better care of himself. It is so scary because he is only 39 and my SIL is only 27 and they have a 1 year old and to be faced with such a scary medical condition.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:19 AM   #46
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lele0803 View Post
Hi! I am just introducing myself. Hopefully I can get to know you all better over the next 20 weeks Emily invited me to join you all. If you see this Emily, HI!

I posted some on the TTC board in January and February... I remember your screen name, Pam! So hi to you!

We had our U/S this am and are excited to be expecting a little girl! Yes, we will have three girls and are over-the-moon excited about it!
Hi We have the same due date too Welcome
Old 06-29-2010, 07:42 AM   #47
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lele0803 View Post
Hi! I am just introducing myself. Hopefully I can get to know you all better over the next 20 weeks Emily invited me to join you all. If you see this Emily, HI!

I posted some on the TTC board in January and February... I remember your screen name, Pam! So hi to you!

We had our U/S this am and are excited to be expecting a little girl! Yes, we will have three girls and are over-the-moon excited about it!
I don't know if someone else invited you but I'm the one that sent you the PM. When I was up with MS this morning I was looking over your store. DH thinks he recognizes you from your pic.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:47 AM   #48
lele0803
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sorry Tiffany! I blame it on pregnany amnesia

lele0803 is offline   Reply With Quote