Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #51
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Daily Chat Monday June 28th

Mags beautiful fluff you did for Cheli! Can you lock the game system in the basement or something, then you don't have to pay to ship it?? Hope it goes fast. You can have a celebration party when he is gone, LOL. Mean I know!

Laura I would be buying the cheaper crib too, I am just to practical I guess. Glad you will get the swing you want though!

Lisa so sorry for how things worked out for you. I really hope you find happiness and some inner serenty. You deserve it and so much more! Hope you enjoy your hubby free time =)

Rach glad you are getting along with your doula! I am just not convinced that I will like/ want someone else there with me. I kinda prefer to be alone when I am uncomfortable or in pain.

Amanda I wouldn't worry about the persies. we all know how it gets some days. We love you no matter what =) Hope they figure out the rash, that is really strange!

Cheli so glad the diaper fiasco worked out, such a big difference! YAY for fluffy mail! Did you sell all th edipes you needed to sell? And you look great mama!

Randie hoping your GD test goes well when your turn comes.

Jamie glad your hard work was so well recieved! It was an amazingly thoughtful gift!

AFM got no cleaning done, other work stuff kept cropping up. I did go to the bank and took Ben and his little girl friend for a smoothie doughnut and trip to the park. I cheated and took the bus back. Couldn't bear the thought of walking anymore, LOL. Made stirfry for supper and Ben has passed out on the couch. So shhould go toss him in bed. Night ladies!

Advertisement

Old 06-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #52
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Y'all are right - we are making the right decision on the crib, getting the cheaper one. I really do doubt it'll see much use, its DPs idea that we have one at all. The only reason I wish we were getting the more expensive one is because its so low profile! Its not a mini crib, but it doesn't take up any space - visually. This one is a sleigh crib, and gorgeous, but its much bigger "visually". The crib is going in our bedroom, since we only have 2 bedrooms and I don't want the baby waking Henry up all night. So, its going to be a tight fit, but I know we'll move soon anyway and it'll be a moot point.
This is the one we are buying.
This is the more expensive one.

Lisa - I can relate to living with a man who is silent. Henry's dad, who I lived with for nearly 4 years, was like that. He would bottle everything up and go weeks and weeks without saying a work. There's an old Keb Mo song, "Angel (from Montgomery)" that I would listen to on repeat when I was pregnant with Henry and just squall. It has a line about "I don't know how one can get up in the morning, come home in the evening, and have nothing to say."

Anyway, the silence, above all else, just about killed me. Its almost easier to live with a raving maniac, I think. Thank goodness for internet message boards - that's what kept me sane back then, and I'm betting it helps you now.

On a pregnancy related note - I have noticed being a lot more tired and emotional the past few days that I have been. DP noticed it, too. I think there is another major hormonal swing going into the 3rd trimester that just doesn't get talked about like the exhaustion and emotions of the 1st. Maybe we'll level out soon, and at least things won't seem as bad.

Tracy - Ben has a little girl friend!!!?? That is SO sweet!
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:47 PM   #53
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I'm so excited to make more of your goodies Cheli and post teasers!!

All of you ladies thank you so much for the compliments!

Lisa

Goodnite I'll chat with you all tomorrow!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote