Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
R0sebud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Best washer for CDs??

I've had it with my old washer not rinsing the dipes well enough. After a seriously long soak, prewash, longest hot wash, and 2 rinses, I still get suds and I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Soooo, we're getting a new washer, the best washer, no matter the price! (well, the price does matter... )

I really want the Electrolux that Kelly Rippa endorses. (No not because she endorses it!) Supposedly you can wash and dry in what 32 minutes??

Anyone with one of these? Any suggestions? Help me, help me, help me!!

Advertisement

R0sebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #2
SweetPacino
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best washer for CDs??

I assume you want an HE washer. I am no help in that area. I just have a cheap-o top-loader.

From what I've read over the past year, I think top-loaders work way better for washing dipes. It's the amount of water and agitation that gets the dipes clean. My mom has an HE washer and after a couple years, it doesn't get the clothes as clean. Please someone with a front-loader, chime in.

There are some reviews here (on the bottom) if you want to read up more about HE washers.

GL
SweetPacino is offline   Reply With Quote