Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-30-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
I Love My DH!

When we first starting CDing, my DH was soooo not into the idea. He even told my parents he didn't like the idea, fueling their fire even more to encourage me not to do so.
We've been CDing for awhile now and he tries to help with the diaper laundry (he doesn't rinse them out and such, but I've never asked him to yet).
Me and my DD are leaving in a few hours, really early morning, with my mother and grandma to go to Lake Erie for the day and he felt her butt and goes "Why in the world does she have a disposable diaper on?" and I told him that I was using sposies while gone for the day (only cause my mother will throw a fit otherwise - she thinks they are only good for at home, not for day trips). He told me he doesn't like that!
A few days ago he told me that he doesn't want her to wear disposables EVER because they make her too red, which they do if she isn't caked with diaper rash cream! He even proudly told his estranged father that we CD!

Anyway, I just wanted to express how much I love that he loves CDing like I do. I love DHs who love CDing too!! Do you guys have any DH loving cloth stories?!

Bethany - Wife to Andrew, Momma to C (01/2010) & B (07/2012)
Bethany89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
mai tai
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: I Love My DH!

My DH was very against cding. But now, he swears by it! He has even help me make cloth wipes!!!!! Love it!!! Not to mention that he loves the economics of it. AND he didn't flip put when I tol him I was going to try mama cloth.
mai tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
Registered Users

My dh has come to love cloth diapering as much as I do. It's always nice to hear of another dh liking them too.
Sarah Wife to Patrick,Mama to DD #1 12/14/2001,DD #2 08/04/2003,DD #3 12/28/2008, and DD #4 October 10,2010
Dean7698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #4
Registered Users

When DD was 4mo old DH and I took her for her shots while in the waiting room DD pooped and because she was in a sposie for an outing... The poop went ALL over him!! like 90% was on him some how! only a tiny bit on her and an even tinier bit on the sposie!! DH has been totally on board since lol... he even doesn't mind the slightly LARGE obsession I have developed....
kpreese is offline   Reply With Quote