Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-15-2006, 02:22 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2two
My Mood:
SUPERIOR customer service WAHM's (rave thread)

Who have you bought from that has customer service above and beyond the usual?

Carolann at Little Rain Dancers. I would actually say that we have become friends in all of our dealings together. She is not just sweet and friendly, or just makes great diapers, she keeps me updated on my orders, is extremely generous, and can make diapers faster than lightening, lol.

Trista at Olive Branch Baby. I had a custom slot for one diaper, and when she heard that I really needed two she added an extra spot for me. Her diapers are perfection, and she works hard to make sure that every custom order is special.

Rachel at Cloth etc (Peewell). She always responds lightening fast and ships immeiately, too. I also *love* how she keeps her prices low even though she could probably charge about 50% more and still sell out every week.

I'm sure I will come up with more since I shop too much. Add yours! I'd like to see some raves about WAHM's since it seems like I am reading about so many bad experiences lately.

Wife to my Navy doc, SAHM to 4 (11, 8, 5, 1)
Minniebees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:27 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: SUPERIOR customer service WAHM's (rave thread)

I've had a few dealings with Shannon from Green Acre Designs and they've all been wonderful. She went out of her way to make a special dipe for me and I didn't even have a slot! Super fast too.

I was just saying in another thread that I bought a defective dipe from Zannadu and she sent me another one right away. And included a postage paid envelope to send the other one back. She doesn't make the diapers herself but her customer service is excellent!

Rachele from FFs is great too. I've always had quick responses to my emails and she just does quality work!

Oh and The Threaded Branch. I bought a cover that got lost in the mail. She offered to make me another at a discounted price even though I hadn't paid for insurance. The original cover ended up showing up a month after it was mailed. She was very nice and on top of things.
momovthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:36 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: SUPERIOR customer service WAHM's (rave thread)

Michelle from SMJAE- she's on hyenacart, she makes accessories and stuff. I just ordered 24 small doublers to go in my nb diapers- she was SO accomodating, and quick!! And she sent me like 28 doublers and a really nice wipe....I WILL buy from her again, they were EXACTLY what I wanted (and I was being picky, LOL) and VERY reasonably priced!
Kim, mommy to:
Noah 5/27/01
Leah 9/7/02
Anna 5/16/04
Sara 7/11/06
vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote