Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
lilgigglez1023
Registered Users

My Mood:
***Little Monsterz Designz*** Digital Scrapbooks 40% off til 7/19

Welcome to Little Monsterz Designz

Special Giveaway for a Lucky Winner on my Facebook right now running through July 31st. So go "Fan" it and join in the fun.

Prize: 1 Free Digital Scrapbook Page/Graphic up to the value of $2.99 each

Hey My name is Christina and I decided to become a work at home recently since I am a SAHM to 3 Little Monsters. When a friend of mine suggested I sell my services of Creating Scrapbook pages and books, I thought "what an awesome Idea." I know that not everyone has the time to scrapbook their pictures so what if I did it for you? Digitally of Course.

My Services Consist of:

Scrapbook Pages/ Whole Books
Birth Announcements
Photo Editing
Signatures for other forums/blogs
even Desktop Backgrounds.

How it works:
You pay me half the 50% of the payment as a deposit and pay the rest after the work is finished and you have approved the samples. You email me or Drop-Box your pictures. You work with me through PM or Email about the dates of the pictures or any special journaling you may want. Any specific details about Color, lettering, etc. I will create a beautiful page/book for you and then you decide if you want to have it printed or if you pay me to have it printed. You also decide how you want it printed. If you want a whole book printed or if you want me to have each page printed and shipped to me, and I personally put it in a book and ship to you.

Each page can take 2-3 days while a whole 20 page book can take up 2-4 weeks to be completed.

Files will be sent to you in a low resolution sample just to have your approval. Once approved you let me know what you want done with the page/book.

Prices are all PPD and files will be sent to you immediately after approval if you don't want to have them printed just yet. Only with your approval will I post your Design to My Facebook Fan Page.

40% off these prices until 7/19

Graphics- anywhere from $.49-2.99 depending on size

Photo Editing- $1.00-$3.00 depending on what is being done.

Single Pages
1-10 $1.99 each
11-20 $1.49 each
each extra page will cost $0.99 after the first initial 20

Books- Unprinted
1-20 pages: $25
21-30 pages: $35
any more we can work out the price

Books- Printed
1-20 pages $57.99 shipped
21-30 pages $70 shipped
I am willing to do more. Bigger or smaller books are available for a different Price.

these prices are based on 12x12 pages or books. I can work out a price for a smaller book.

So Thanks for looking and samples are on the next Post and in my Facebook link in my siggie.

I have 3 Custom Slots Available.

Customs:

Advertisement

Momma to C4, K2, J22 months. I am now Making Custom Scrapbook Pages hereFan Little Monsterz Designz on Facebook.Join me on Swagbucks,ISO: Wool Yarn Dyed or Un-Dyed, Paypal, Ooga Fabric. Open to Partial Trades.

Last edited by lilgigglez1023; 07-08-2010 at 07:15 AM.
lilgigglez1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
lilgigglez1023
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ***Little Monsterz Designz*** Digital Scrapbook pages and more.

Momma to C4, K2, J22 months. I am now Making Custom Scrapbook Pages hereFan Little Monsterz Designz on Facebook.Join me on Swagbucks,ISO: Wool Yarn Dyed or Un-Dyed, Paypal, Ooga Fabric. Open to Partial Trades.

Last edited by lilgigglez1023; 07-07-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
lilgigglez1023
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ***Little Monsterz Designz*** Digital Scrapbooks 10% off til 7/9

bump
Old 07-05-2010, 06:31 PM   #4
lilgigglez1023
Registered Users

My Mood:

bump
Old 07-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
lilgigglez1023
Registered Users

My Mood:

bump
Old 07-08-2010, 07:18 AM   #6
lilgigglez1023
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ***Little Monsterz Designz*** Digital Scrapbooks 40% off til 7/19

BUMP