Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #491
spottycat
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Summer weightloss challenge! Closed to new contestants but open support for all!

HOORAY FOR PROGRESS! YOU MAMAS ROCK!

Advertisement

Old 07-17-2010, 09:45 AM   #492
SammyJammy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Summer weightloss challenge! Closed to new contestants but open support for all!

Hey ladies, I thought I would let you gals know that I am sorry but I will probably not be on much tomorrow. It's My birthday and I don't know what I am going to be doing. I will post my weight Monday!!
SammyJammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:29 AM   #493
FrenchTeacher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyJammy View Post
Hey ladies, I thought I would let you gals know that I am sorry but I will probably not be on much tomorrow. It's My birthday and I don't know what I am going to be doing. I will post my weight Monday!!
I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow -- and that you don't allow yourself to stress out too much about losing weight! It's your birthday -- enjoy it!
Old 07-17-2010, 10:51 AM   #494
nrsenadenos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy Birthday!
And someone NEW coming in October! Plus 2 angels, 8 chickies, 2 ducklings, and a wolfdog.
nrsenadenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #495
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AF HAS ARRIVED!!!! whooooo hooooo

thats all--just had to share with you ladies who would understand my excitement!!!

carry on!!
Old 07-18-2010, 05:38 AM   #496
FrenchTeacher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloecat View Post
AF HAS ARRIVED!!!! whooooo hooooo

thats all--just had to share with you ladies who would understand my excitement!!!

carry on!!
I don't remember the last time I was actually excited about AF's arrival! I had mine last weekend through the middle of this week and I retained SO much water and was so irate at what I was seeing on the scale. On the upside, I weighed myself this morning and was down 7 pounds from last Monday I know most of that weight loss is getting rid of the water I was retaining -- but I'll take it!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:05 AM   #497
crunch!910
Registered Users

I was baaaad this week, but still managed to lose 0.8 lbs. Better than nothing.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:36 AM   #498
FrenchTeacher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm down quite a bit from last Monday -- when I had AF and was as bloated as a toad.

153.5 this morning (woot!) -- wedding 2 weeks from today. I still don't think I'm going to make 145 by then.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:18 AM   #499
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchTeacher View Post
I'm down quite a bit from last Monday -- when I had AF and was as bloated as a toad.

153.5 this morning (woot!) -- wedding 2 weeks from today. I still don't think I'm going to make 145 by then.
you might make it to 150 though and that's still better than you would have been if you hadn't done this weightloss challenge!! keep up the good work mama!!
Old 07-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #500
SammyJammy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thank you Ladies for the Happy Birthdays. It sucked. My family asked me what I wanted and I told them about $20 each so I could get a high chair and some cloth diapers for my son. They said ok. Well, yesterday no one called and wished me happy Birthday, no one stopped by, NOTHING. Not even an IM saying happy birthday from my family. I called my mom today and she said it was cause they were mad at me because I wanted too much for my birthday and I am selfish... WTF! I told them instead of buying me anything, which they usually spend $30+ on each of the other "children or grandchildren" My age. It was my birthday... Sorry ladies to be on a soap box or such, I am just kinda hurt. Oh well, see how they feel when their b-day comes around.

I lost 2 lbs this week

Last edited by SammyJammy; 07-19-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: 4got to add my weight loss
SammyJammy is offline   Reply With Quote