Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-28-2010, 11:59 PM   #231
TheLittleButtonBakery
Registered Users
Formerly: littlemonkeyfoot
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers -WIP- 7/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five Green Beans View Post
Haven't been around much I am on semi-vacation from the internet anyway.. much to much going on My girls start school Monday. I was hoping to come and happily announce we are 12 weeks along but with much sadness I am going though a miscarriage the 3rd one since our last dd was born 11/08 I am semi glad I didn't do any newborn knitting I was going to wait until we heard the hb
we had some preventive measures in place but decided to just let what happens happen but it hasn't been working out so not sure where we go from here. if your the praying type please keep my husband and I in prayer.
Lifting you in prayer before our Heavenly Father

Advertisement

TheLittleButtonBakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:21 AM   #232
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've been so busy this last week with family things and planning out 'curriculum' for our first year homeschooling that I haven't been on DS or knitting much. I have plans though. Isn't that how it always goes? I am also leaving with my little ones for a 3 week trip on Monday and haven't even started to think about packing. I want to take some knitting, but I can't decide what. Socks seem the most portable and prudent, but I am total crap at knitting pairs of things.

Quote:
Haven't been around much I am on semi-vacation from the internet anyway.. much to much going on My girls start school Monday. I was hoping to come and happily announce we are 12 weeks along but with much sadness I am going though a miscarriage the 3rd one since our last dd was born 11/08 I am semi glad I didn't do any newborn knitting I was going to wait until we heard the hb
we had some preventive measures in place but decided to just let what happens happen but it hasn't been working out so not sure where we go from here. if your the praying type please keep my husband and I in prayer.
I am so sorry mama! My heart is breaking for you <3 I will definitely pray.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:19 AM   #233
gigifaye
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
I am so sorry mama. I'm praying for you and your family.
gigifaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:00 AM   #234
Kontessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Your poor dear hearts. I am sorry for your loss.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:09 AM   #235
momk2009
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Old 07-29-2010, 06:18 AM   #236
amberlyn87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmonkey View Post
I love that!! Who is the dyer? I need to stalk.

Um, no. Not to me. If you want something cheap and available, try Knit Picks merino style instead. They don;t have as big a selection, but it is a pretty good match despite being listed as DK, I find it to be more light worsted. And they wear the same. I try to use the same yarns but in a pinch that will do to match purewool (also called 3-ply merino by some dyers), as will a worsted Gaia trim or even a licorice twist if you don't mind a tweed look in the project.

Um. . . let me go have a look and get back to you. I might just need some more yarn . .

I could use some more superwash. Sarah (spindle spun) has convinced me to give it more of a presence in my stash.
Koto garden is dyed by Tina of Sugarbubbie/Green strings.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:27 AM   #237
amberlyn87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontessa View Post
So very very beautiful! That color way is so bright and so easter basket to me! I don't think any colorway could be that spot on or maybe it is the way it is laying in your wonderful work. Either way I love it!
The colorway is so bright and cheery!
Old 07-29-2010, 06:36 AM   #238
TheLittleButtonBakery
Registered Users
Formerly: littlemonkeyfoot
seller

My Mood:

New thread
TheLittleButtonBakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:42 AM   #239
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I will definitely keep you in my prayers!!!
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:46 AM   #240
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
and
~EweNeedColor~ is offline   Reply With Quote