Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-29-2010, 07:58 PM   #361
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically Thursday is a get-up-&-go day!

Where is everyone at tonight? Working on their basic stocking stuff

Advertisement

Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #362
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Had Boston Pizza for supper. Very yummy. Went and got beer for the cottage, came home, bathed E and got him to bed, and packed for the cottage. Things are pretty much ready for the morning. We'll just have to pack our cooler before we head out. At 8:30am. Eeeee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Oh no Mel! That stinks! Can it be repaired?
No, definitely not. Not repairable. Going to have to order another one. It wasn't really anyone's fault. She had apparently taken her mug to work, so it was in her lunch bag. Then when the photographer came, she shoved her lunch bag into a cupboard. I opened the cupboard to get a platter to cut cake on as part of the pictures, and the bag fell out and the mug broke. We're going to order her another one after the next pay period.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #363
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Love "Naked Bum" and the idea of LWI obv diapers
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #364
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:41 PM   #365
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

No basic work for me tonight. I'm planning to pop some popcorn and watch a movie with my guy in a little bit.

I'm hoping to do all my dyeing this weekend, as long as the flats arrive by Saturday.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #366
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

And this is one of those days when I am counting down the minutes until the boy's bedtime. He has been soooooo grumpy today. I'm looking forward to some peace and a fresh start in the morning.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #367
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Had Boston Pizza for supper. Very yummy. Went and got beer for the cottage, came home, bathed E and got him to bed, and packed for the cottage. Things are pretty much ready for the morning. We'll just have to pack our cooler before we head out. At 8:30am. Eeeee!

No, definitely not. Not repairable. Going to have to order another one. It wasn't really anyone's fault. She had apparently taken her mug to work, so it was in her lunch bag. Then when the photographer came, she shoved her lunch bag into a cupboard. I opened the cupboard to get a platter to cut cake on as part of the pictures, and the bag fell out and the mug broke. We're going to order her another one after the next pay period.
Hooray for pizza and being packed!

So sorry about the mug.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:52 PM   #368
mom2sadieandbean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeliaGreen View Post
What do you guys think of these? Postpartum Comfort Ice Pads.
I know I appreciated ice packs for about 12 hours or so pp due to some extra swelling. I slept with them that first night and got a new one every couple of hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
I know someone who gave birth in the car (in the hospital parking lot)!
So do I...she had a bad experience with a hospital birth so she had #3 at home and daddy weighed him at the supermarket. #4 was born in the parking lot of the hospital.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumstoppers View Post
I just don't like em....too high priced and the stores are always dirty. And they advertise great sales sometimes but you go into the stores and they don't even carry the products..
The last couple times I've been in our local one, I got really bad service and have since decided I won't go there anymore. We've started boycotting our local McD's franchises too because both of the restaurants in that particular town seem to hire rude idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
No basic work for me tonight. I'm planning to pop some popcorn and watch a movie with my guy in a little bit.

I'm hoping to do all my dyeing this weekend, as long as the flats arrive by Saturday.
That sounds like a great idea.

I'm shopping for cloth wipes. Julia has a rash that the doc diagnosed as yeast rash last Friday. We've been using nystatin and it's not getting better like it should. The tube is at least 2/3 gone so I'm looking to get some cloth wipes and just use water to clean her in case she is sensitive to the sposie wipes. If it was a sensitivity to the charlie's soap, she wouldn't be reacting just in the diaper area, would she? DH has given me the go-ahead, but I'm having a hard time finding what I want. I want girly 2-layer wipes, but not just flannel/flannel - without spending a fortune because I have a couple diaper purchases to make as well.

Which reminds me ~ I need to send Bekah a PM.
mom2sadieandbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:01 PM   #369
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cecilia - my favourite wipes came from katedanzer on here, but she just had a preemie and I'm pretty sure she's on a break from the WAHM world. I have a friend who swears by Small Wonders Wipes (I'm pretty sure that's the name) on HC.

I'm headed to bed. We're going to be up really early in the morning and will be without internet until Monday, so I hope you all have a good weekend. Talk to you then!
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:03 PM   #370
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love the idea of the Naked Bum...but I'm trying to decide if Naked Basic Bum is too much of a mouthfull...or Naked Night Bum.....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote