Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #271
JessieV
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/29

Thank you Stacey

Advertisement

My knit gallery My Ravelry
JessieV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #272
LaPetiteKrottCreations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Ok, here's my FO for the day I was able to get to the LYS and get the yarn I needed for the stocking in time

Lost in the Woods on Sheperd's Wool 3 ply Merino

I love that!!!

I've been RAVED!
LaPetiteKrottCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:20 PM   #273
LaPetiteKrottCreations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieV View Post
\

Yes, yes you are I love BBR, it's my fave base right now!

That's beautiful!!!!!

Here's my finished romper, it was getting kind of dark but I want to mail it out tomorrow so this pic is as good as it gets. I also had to take it on my deck floor instead of the usual picnic table because my neighbor was out mowing his yard and I didn't want him to see my taking a picture and think I was taking it of him.

This turned out awesome!

I've been RAVED!
LaPetiteKrottCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:20 PM   #274
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for all the compliments on my yarn guys
~EweNeedColor~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #275
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jessie, those buttons are perfect, and that romper is adorable!!
~EweNeedColor~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:24 PM   #276
JessieV
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks ladies Erica, I had to force those buttons to work, I was determined! I will not pay $10 for buttons not to fit lol.

My knit gallery My Ravelry
JessieV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #277
Eszti
Registered Users
seller

Thanks Erica!I guess the yarn I really really want for the project might not be the best then.It's a silk merino base,called Lana Sedosa worsted.
Eszti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #278
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekamc View Post
Yep it's all of that. It's a bit worse though. Before I started on my zoloft I was having panic attacks and seriously thinking about running away, like just getting in my car and driving away. I don't know where, just away. When Roanin is crying or throwing a fit and the dey dey is screaming AGAIN sometimes I envision myself slamming my head into the wall. I get panicky and too much noise makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. I have these what if thoughts, like what Brooke Shields said. Your driving down a road and it curves but what if you just went straight and crashed. Not that exact one but stuff like that. I'm angry and scream at the kids. I told Roanin I was going to "kick the crap out of him" the other day. He threw a shoe and it almost hit the toe that is mangled, that he has mangled twice now. I felt like such a loser afterward. I mean I'm the mom who tries to sound sweet but stern if need be and tell my kids to do things with happy hearts. And to be kind to one another and I tell my kid, my baby, I am going to kick the crap out of him. I hate this. What do you do, besides Zoloft though?
I have always had panic attacks. ALWAYS. Since i can remember. I do think about just walking away.. Disapearing. I also think about speeding up and not stopping.. I have battled depression my whole life. so i know what it feels like. I havent felt like this in a long time. It just sucks not being able to enjoy my pregnancy. I love being pregnant.. I love the wait for the baby. i feel like i dont even want her. Its awful.

Thanks for all the hugs mamas. This is probably the only place i feel like i can open up.. Even though its totally public.
Quote:
Ok, here's my FO for the day I was able to get to the LYS and get the yarn I needed for the stocking in time

Lost in the Woods on Sheperd's Wool 3 ply Merino

You totally had me thinkign this was for me until i saw your next statement..
Quote:
I actually have another FO that I can't post because it's a secret for a swap I am in It is sooo pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieV View Post
\

Yes, yes you are I love BBR, it's my fave base right now!

That's beautiful!!!!!

Here's my finished romper, it was getting kind of dark but I want to mail it out tomorrow so this pic is as good as it gets. I also had to take it on my deck floor instead of the usual picnic table because my neighbor was out mowing his yard and I didn't want him to see my taking a picture and think I was taking it of him.

I love it!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2010, 09:28 PM   #279
Eszti
Registered Users
seller

BTW Erica,the yarn is gorgeous!!I can't wait to put my hands on the one you dyed for me!!
Eszti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:29 PM   #280
luvmykiddoes
COOP HOSTESS
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekamc View Post
Yep it's all of that. It's a bit worse though. Before I started on my zoloft I was having panic attacks and seriously thinking about running away, like just getting in my car and driving away. I don't know where, just away. When Roanin is crying or throwing a fit and the dey dey is screaming AGAIN sometimes I envision myself slamming my head into the wall. I get panicky and too much noise makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. I have these what if thoughts, like what Brooke Shields said. Your driving down a road and it curves but what if you just went straight and crashed. Not that exact one but stuff like that. I'm angry and scream at the kids. I told Roanin I was going to "kick the crap out of him" the other day. He threw a shoe and it almost hit the toe that is mangled, that he has mangled twice now. I felt like such a loser afterward. I mean I'm the mom who tries to sound sweet but stern if need be and tell my kids to do things with happy hearts. And to be kind to one another and I tell my kid, my baby, I am going to kick the crap out of him. I hate this. What do you do, besides Zoloft though?
Oh wow! I did all of this after I had Caleb. He was such a sick, crying, difficult baby. I would drive to Tulsa and see the huge ditches and think about driving off the edge and wondered if we all would die. I wanted to throw him through a wall. I never in my life had panic attacks until I wnet through this. He would cry and cry and I would have to put him in bed just so I wouldn't harm him. I would lock myself in my closet in the dark and sit in the floor and cry. It was awful! It was also a time that my husband wasn't being very nice to me. I did go and get help. I couldn't handle my life and I was out of control. It was so nice having someone to talk to. My first session I just cried my eyes out. She helped me through the roughest time of my life. I haven't gotten as down as I was then, but, wow, I still cringe when I think of it.

Last edited by luvmykiddoes; 07-29-2010 at 09:30 PM.
luvmykiddoes is offline   Reply With Quote