Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #161
LadybugMom757
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/31

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykiddoes View Post
Good evening everyone! We have been so busy today. But, we are having a blast. Chris' Grandmother took us to lunch and bought $150.00 worth of the kids school supplies. I was so happy and thankful. She also paid for out hotel stay here in Tulsa. Tomorrow I'm hoping to go to the LYS called Loops.
That's so nice! So generous of her!

Advertisement

Old 07-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #162
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
Ohhh, super cute!

I finally took pics of these owl longies and hat that I was working on recently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander's mama View Post
Ok....so no laughing.....but I just took my first belly pic. I don't get much of a chance to have pictures taken so I did this one myself.

Gorgeous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressPurl View Post
I'll be back in a bit, but after so much work today I shopped for and bought a few patterns for the sweater KAL. I got Owlet and Get Off My Cloud. I'm going to get a couple for just the boys too... I think the Jesse Polo and Master Charles sweaters maaaaybe.

Has anyone made any of those? I've been eyeing those four patterns for awhile LOL!
I have the get off my clouds and one day I will knit it for me but somehow time always fails me.

Fairyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:13 PM   #163
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller

My Mood:

I casted on a tester skirt for a newbie. She was born yesterday Zoe Eva
and she is tiny.. 6.5lbs and 17.5 " so this skirt won't fit her until maybe Valentines day.

Fairyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:17 PM   #164
zander's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momk2009 View Post
I hope no one minds..I got out *briefly* with dd tonight for some photos since her birthday is coming. I only had about 10 minutes, and she would have rather played but I did get this one

She's so cute! Love the pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Ok, here's the back since I look like death right now It's still a little damp in the middle

I really like how that turned out!! I used to do that with my hair too when it was about that long.

So I need some critiquing from you ladies. This is the logo I came up with for the time being. What should I change and fix?? For now I'm going to leave pics/icons/etc out. That'll be an update if I can ever open an HC store.

Old 07-31-2010, 08:42 PM   #165
LadybugMom757
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I really like how that turned out!! I used to do that with my hair too when it was about that long.

So I need some critiquing from you ladies. This is the logo I came up with for the time being. What should I change and fix?? For now I'm going to leave pics/icons/etc out. That'll be an update if I can ever open an HC store.

Were you going to try to make the F's knitting needles, I can't remember? I liked that idea! Otherwise, I'm not super keen on the colors... But that's just me... someone else?
Old 07-31-2010, 08:48 PM   #166
EmpressPurl
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippybug10 View Post
Amelia, I think that Jessie is setting up the SH/RHS KAL over in the craft chat tomorrow.

I wanted to share the awesome buttons I got from April, who was great to work with and super fast. I can't wait to *actually* finish the longies these are meant for so I can get them on the pockets!

Love those!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaof3 View Post
Beautiful! I like the color combo.*

Quote:
Ohhh, super cute!

I finally took pics of these owl longies and hat that I was working on recently:

Oh wow that set is GORGEOUS!!

Quote:
I'm not sure ...it's somewhere north of Little Rock is all I know. *I haven't printed up the directions yet.

I haven't, but I really want to try the Jesse Polo at some point. *If you get it, please let me know how you like it!
Definitely! Will prob buy it soon lol!

Quote:
I hope no one minds..I got out *briefly* with dd tonight for some photos since her birthday is coming. I only had about 10 minutes, and she would have rather played but I did get this one

Awww, what a doll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugMom757 View Post
I'm missing all the chat this afternoon, but I've read through and everyone's stuff is GORGEOUS as usual, and love the hair, Erica! (And I seriously doubt you would ever look like death! )

Here's my FO: Sunny Days Tester on Morwenstow BFL with Malabrigo for trim. Wanted to do the bodice ruffle, but I didn't have time b/c I wanted to gift it to my brother's GF at her baby shower today. I tried it on my Ivey (she is 4 months, but wears 6-9 month size)--this is the 6-12 mo--it looked so cute!!! DH wanted to keep it for her, he loved it too.

Ooooh Charlene I just love it! You can't even tell anything's up with the buttons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyblue View Post

Gorgeous!

I have the get off my clouds and one day I will knit it for me but somehow time always fails me.
I eventually would love to make myself one too!

Quote:

I really like how that turned out!! I used to do that with my hair too when it was about that long.*

So I need some critiquing from you ladies. This is the logo I came up with for the time being. What should I change and fix?? For now I'm going to leave pics/icons/etc out. That'll be an update if I can ever open an HC store.*

I think it's cute Kendall.

Well I have a nasty headache so no uploading photos tonight. There's always tomorrow!
EmpressPurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:06 PM   #167
LadybugMom757
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Here is my wip...a modified ian polo romper for a custom

!

Sorry about the bad lighting, the sun is gone down here
oh, I like that a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippybug10 View Post
I hate it when you buy a pattern you're all excited about and then it's not what you were looking for.
Yes!!!! That's how I felt about the looking glass longies....
Old 07-31-2010, 09:08 PM   #168
hekamc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I joined in I think December? Maybe November. I have 25 referrals at this point..some have maxed out what I can earn from them, some are active and some are not. The bulk is from searching, codes and referrals. I get 4 a day from toolbar use, no obligation special offers, daily poll and visiting the surveys. I have also done *some* special offers. Mostly free stuff, the only ones I have paid for was a vista print one (order was free, I only paid shipping) and a doubleday bookclub one, which I did today for 675 swagbucks, and got books for xmas gifts (7 for $16).

But that's the jist of it. I don't do anything special. I usually win for searching 2-3 times a day. I'm going to get a $50 as soon as I have enough..I'm at just over 4000 sb's right now.

Quote:
oh and I stopped getting PP. It's 700 for one $5 card there, I get Amazon gc's for 450 each usually.

That's a good idea. I just thought paypal for my wool addiction. LOL!

Quote:
Ok....so no laughing.....but I just took my first belly pic. I don't get much of a chance to have pictures taken so I did this one myself.

Awww I love pregnant bellies. I get huge, like everyone swears I must be having twins. I don't think you look too big.

Quote:

Beautiful photography and beautiful girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELC Knits View Post

Yay, I got my spring green Cascade yarn from Shelly today and just waiting for the coordinating yarn to arrive from Heidi for Elliana's RHS or SH, still havent decided which yet. Probably another RHS since she has clearly outgrown the one I made her over a year ago...

Still waiting on my yarn from Talia too for my grand opening, darn mailman - I told him today I bet he hides my packages from me and then just waits inside the building til he hears me throw a fit and laughs himself silly.

Then next week the major haul should arrive - 5 skeins from a MMW coop, 12 skeins various knitpicks yarns and then the big 27 skein lot of KP Swish that I bought...thank goodness hubby is not home.. now - where to hide 44 skeins of yarn....
Hide them at my house Your cascade is on it's way. I need to find your DC number. The wind blew it somewhere in my suburban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Ok, here's the back since I look like death right now It's still a little damp in the middle

I likey!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugMom757 View Post
I'm missing all the chat this afternoon, but I've read through and everyone's stuff is GORGEOUS as usual, and love the hair, Erica! (And I seriously doubt you would ever look like death! )

Here's my FO: Sunny Days Tester on Morwenstow BFL with Malabrigo for trim. Wanted to do the bodice ruffle, but I didn't have time b/c I wanted to gift it to my brother's GF at her baby shower today. I tried it on my Ivey (she is 4 months, but wears 6-9 month size)--this is the 6-12 mo--it looked so cute!!! DH wanted to keep it for her, he loved it too.

Super cute. All I have left is the button bands on the crotch. For some reason I am nervous I'm going to mess them up

hekamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:36 PM   #169
amandabarugh
Registered Users
seller

So, I have not been knitting the past few days because I've been having a yardsale!

Who had wanted Becoming Art's 1/4 Moon? I remember discussing with someone that they could have my extra that I got, and I finally got it in the mail today.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:41 PM   #170
momof8
Registered Users
Formerly: Meesiejean
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyLD View Post
no laughing at your dye job?

Heres my Romper

TA buttons

My fav button

Quote:
Thanks!
Lost the other quote But happy 10th to your Baby! And the owl longies look awesome

Love the Sunny Day's Romper!

Love the hair color!!

Gotta run! We had a good vacay!
Joined the FB group
momof8 is offline   Reply With Quote