Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2010, 10:03 PM   #171
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaof3 View Post
OMG i love those!!! They look tiny..
Quote:
Originally Posted by momk2009 View Post
I hope no one minds..I got out *briefly* with dd tonight for some photos since her birthday is coming. I only had about 10 minutes, and she would have rather played but I did get this one

I love that pic. its beautiful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTandPickles View Post

Advertisement

Old 07-31-2010, 10:33 PM   #172
mythik
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wkends are hard for me to check in often but wanted to say that your daughter and I have the same b'day .

Happy Birthday to all the babes celebrating b'days .

Working on longies and shorties then will CO the SH and MSweater tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyblue View Post
Lynne... how funny.. YOUR 10 yr old is just days older than my almost 10 Yr old.. she will be 10 on Aug 4th... and then our 2005 babes... I think are days apart as well. Aidan turns 5 Aug 30th.. and they start school Sept 1st.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:53 PM   #173
ELC Knits
Registered Users
Formerly: tina_clewis
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Ok, here's the back since I look like death right now It's still a little damp in the middle

So pretty! Sometimes I wish I still had my long hair (at one point it was to the back of my knees years ago) but now I wear it about 3/4 of an inch long all over except for my long bangs! Every once and awhile I think I might grow it out and it never makes it past my chin before it drives me bonkers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugMom757 View Post
Here's my FO: Sunny Days Tester on Morwenstow BFL with Malabrigo for trim. Wanted to do the bodice ruffle, but I didn't have time b/c I wanted to gift it to my brother's GF at her baby shower today. I tried it on my Ivey (she is 4 months, but wears 6-9 month size)--this is the 6-12 mo--it looked so cute!!! DH wanted to keep it for her, he loved it too.

So pretty, I bet she loved it at her baby shower!! Did you pass out business cards to all the other ladies there???

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander's mama View Post
So I need some critiquing from you ladies. This is the logo I came up with for the time being. What should I change and fix?? For now I'm going to leave pics/icons/etc out. That'll be an update if I can ever open an HC store.

I like it, but I think the black background is just too dark...maybe a light marbled looking background? Or, werent you going to try and do the F's as knitting needles? I think its a great start though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugMom757 View Post
Yes!!!! That's how I felt about the looking glass longies....
OMG - so it wasnt just me who was disappointed with it???? I think I have gotten SOMETHING out of every longies pattern I own (and I own LOTS) and I just really did not care for that one at all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekamc View Post
Hide them at my house Your cascade is on it's way. I need to find your DC number. The wind blew it somewhere in my suburban.
No worries on the yarn, I knew it was coming just have to make my decision on what I want to make for sure...If its an RHS I may have to go get another skein from my LYS since I will be making a 3T size and I want the hood. I dont know where to put the other yarns though lol I just couldnt pass up the deal maybe I will put it in my mom's closet NO! I KNOW -- I will put it in the laundry room cupboards - he NEVER looks in there
Braeden joined us 1/11/2012!!
ELC Knits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:23 PM   #174
chippybug10
Registered Users

What didn't you ladies like about the Looking Glass pattern? If you don't mind me asking
Old 08-01-2010, 01:18 AM   #175
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Realized this yarn won't work well for longies, frogged (again ), this time just the gusset, and switched to drawstring sleepsack.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote