Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-02-2010, 06:49 AM   #11
Sapp-5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hi, I am new here and I have a few questions!

For preschool, we are using a lot of ideas from; 1plus1plus1equals1.com you can folllow her blog. We use her ideas for tot school, and my 3 yr old is LOVING it!!! For 3 yr olds a learning rich environment is so important, reading often, (maybe join a book club, we are members of the Dr Seuss club, he LOVES when the mailman brings him books) we sing our ABC songs, count items, point out colors and shapes, bigger vs little, patterns, etc. He plays with our ABC magnets constantly while I am in the kitchen. They are little sponges at this age, just make sure there is a learning environment.

As for DH, I am really not a fan of "tricking" him into HSing, but I think that you aren't really doing anything different from other moms, hopefully he will be happy with the results :-)

Good luck to you Momma~~~

Advertisement

Christian, Married to my highschool sweetheart since June 10,2000. Homeschooling Momma (we LOVE Simply Charlotte Mason, Queen Homeschool, Horizons & Saxon Math) to DS#1 (8/13/01), DS#2 (4/9/04), Angel Baby (5/18/06), and DS#3 (5/16/07).
Sapp-5 is offline   Reply With Quote